Weekly Debrief

weapon attachments

esesnipes
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
in battlefield 3 players had the ability to put any type of scope on any gun which made more guns exciting to use example: the shotgun sniper or maybe having any of your assault rifles decked out with a 40 x rifle scope with an underslung shotgun with explosive shells. That was the battlefield i looked forward to when i went to play bf3 and the feeling like the whole game was so customizable that i didn't know what was to expect the next match made the game way better then it is now most people don't like that idea from what i have heard but the game is supposed to be realistic quit trying to play god dev team and community we all know it was way better the first time when nobody had complained until people had the idea to start trying to mess with stats of things in game while others were left unchanged and forgotten. Giving the players the ability to do whatever they want with their weapons would change the game for the better because it gives every player their unique styles of gaming. It really doesn't matter to try and make it easier on people who don't know what attachments to use and where because if they don't know then thats what we have call of duty for. i play battlefield so i can see my bullets drop in the distance so let me!!!!!!

Comments

• Sir-xer21
    1890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The game isnt suppoaed to be realistic.
  • Pannekoekmix
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In no way am I reading that wall of text in this condition, if you want people to hear what you have to say, learn to write first.
  • esesnipes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got me dem haters real quick ooooooo
  • Titan_Awaken
    724 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    esesnipes said:
    Came back after 3 entire years just to say this? wow.

/necro
  • disposalist
    8587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    esesnipes said:
    Came back after 3 entire years just to say this? wow.

/necro
    Took him 3 years to think of the witty come back 8^D
  • ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags we've got zombies.
This discussion has been closed.