Weekly Debrief

This game is a disgrace

mudpig44
95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Well done Dice.
Game says there's 1 vehicle available for spawn. Click on it. Says "no room available".
I assume I missed out. Move the curser to the waypoint. Lo and behold 1 vehicle still available. Try again "no room available". Try changing vehicles still no go. Move the curser away again. Still says 1 vehicle available. Try one more time and no.
Then I give up. Decide then to give up on this poor excuse for a quality product.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's happened a few times to me. Sometimes refreshing the deployment map helps (emphasis on sometimes) but I've also had that message before when someone on my team in a tank spawns in and then goes AFK.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's greater issues and better reasons to quit than not being able spawn in a vehicle 
  • mudpig44
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    There's greater issues and better reasons to quit than not being able spawn in a vehicle 

I agree, that's why I've quit. It's everything that adds up over time until you've just had enough.
    Coupled with the lies and carrot dangling from Dice about fixes.
  • TFBisquit
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 said:

It could be that final drop though.
  • WrexDotExe
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That bug is still in the game! wow
  • MBT_Layzan
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mudpig44 said:
    Well done Dice.
    Game says there's 1 vehicle available for spawn. Click on it. Says "no room available".
    I assume I missed out. Move the curser to the waypoint. Lo and behold 1 vehicle still available. Try again "no room available". Try changing vehicles still no go. Move the curser away again. Still says 1 vehicle available. Try one more time and no.
    Then I give up. Decide then to give up on this poor excuse for a quality product.
    That bug is still in the game! wow
    Yup, but it's cool, we get mermaid skins!!!! YAY!!!!
  • Matty101yttam
    971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's like no spawn points available when trying to spawn on a flag, then when you think that's bad you instead try to spawn in your own base/uncap and get spawn point not available again. 
    Like wow, can't even spawn in an uncappable main base area.
  • CSO7777
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is the game has a lot of small issues that shows up everywhere in the game.

We all have different things that may 'trigger' our frustrations, but I really think that the general low quality of the game is the biggest issue. Having one little thing can be annoying, but the game has so many small annoying things, that it just get frustrating to play for a longer time.