Weekly BF

frame drops every 20 seconds.

saarb737
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
i have battlfied 1 sience it came out, now i suddenly have super frustrating massive frame drops every 20 seconds! no recent updated or so..
teh pc was on, i played, it was fine, then i quit, then after few hours i play again, and boom, frame drops every 20 seconds for 2-3 seconds each time.
anyone can help?

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    805 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't help without knowing the specs and usages first. Right now there's not much to go off on. Provide as much info as you can, when it happens, what maps, etc.
  • disposalist
    8679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Turn on the in game stats for CPU, GPU, etc.  Watch your PC CPU, memory, hard drive usage.  Get software to watch your GPU temperatures, etc.  Something will peak when the drops happen and will tell you what the problem is and that is halfway to knowing the solution.
  • BigF33t_13
    6718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Could be hundreds of things from programs running in the background hogging ram to something hardware related. The more specific you are, the better chance someone can help you.