Weekly BF

Really bad

Llewellynstr
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This is my first time and last time I will every buy a dice or EA game you are thievs is there a way to get my money back do what this bad game bvv and live in South Africa your problem is not my problem so dont guve excuses. Put it on your sale and tell use you would not be able to play. 

Comments

• Llewellynstr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is my first time and last time I will every buy a dice or EA game you are thievs is there a way to get my money back do what this bad game bvv and live in South Africa your problem is not my problem so dont guve excuses. Put it on your sale and tell use you would not be able to play. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 18
    As long as either of the requirements are met,  you  can refund under the great game guarantee.

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

You can make a refund request:

• Within 24 hours after you first launch the game.
    • Within 14 days from the day you bought it, if you have not launched the game.
    • Within 14 days from the release date if you pre-ordered the game, if you haven't launched it yet.

Whichever comes first.