Weekly Debrief

How to remove headgear?

Nic727_1
71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 17
Hi,

I was looking to other characters and it seems that female German soldiers are starting with no helmet and hair. Look like when you choose headgear, you can’t return to « no helmet » mode.

Why isn’t that an option for both male and female soldiers?

Thx

Comments

• Tosasan_HUN
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    no potion yet to remove the helmet.

• jroggs
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was an accident from the character changes, not something done on purpose. DICE probably would have liked to patch that out immediately so they could monetize it later, but they knew there would have been an uproar if they pulled that stunt again like they did with the tank skins, especially with the ping issue and many, many other bugs.

I expect it's much more likely that they'll remove the hair option entirely again when 4.6 drops, and offer weak excuses or just go radio silent on the issue like usual. We no longer live in an era of gaming where companies just give you hair.
  • The-Monz
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hair today gone tomorrow
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The-Monz wrote: »
    Hair today gone tomorrow

I think there’s a rule on using dad jokes on the forum.😆

• Nic727_1
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs said:
    It was an accident from the character changes, not something done on purpose. DICE probably would have liked to patch that out immediately so they could monetize it later, but they knew there would have been an uproar if they pulled that stunt again like they did with the tank skins, especially with the ping issue and many, many other bugs.

I expect it's much more likely that they'll remove the hair option entirely again when 4.6 drops, and offer weak excuses or just go radio silent on the issue like usual. We no longer live in an era of gaming where companies just give you hair.
    Well that suck. Because the character is starting with no helmet, but when you choose one, you can't remove it… Whatever, this game is full or weird stuffs.