Weekly Debrief

BFV compare too CoD MW

Godmodegta
330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So giving MW a try, it was quiet nice,  but, i end up missing  thing in BF, BF game just give me this nice weird vibe , if you love assault class, your going too love CoD assault  rifle, and bit surprise, smg in the game are Op, there pretty quick when aiming , also sniper rifle are 1 shot any body part but aiming is really slow, pistol are strong, which i really like, i think my favorite thing is, how much recoil shake your screen when you fire that shotgun, satisfying. I only played 3  some what large map, and my god the spawning point, there so many , you littery spawn all over the map. CoD MW is so Vanilla , people said it what  Battlefield community always wanted, I was thinking it would be like Rainbow six siege feel, but nope,

But mostly, yeah I might go back too old Battlefield game ,  and i would definitely would play MW again, but it could not replace Battlefield for me, Battlefield forever.

If you played CoD MW beta , leave a comment BFV compare too CoD MW.

Comments

• uz_bolderaju
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Serious ? you think that genderfield 5 is part of battlefield franchise ?
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 20
    Serious ? you think that genderfield 5 is part of battlefield franchise ?
    You really hate BFV.. The game was made by DICE Sweden and supported by DICE LA & EA It is there game, they made it.

Also sorry, we're all mad at EA/DICE for giving us, a un-finish game with ton of bug's, and huge delay and especially  Dev confuse, with releasing wrong information also mad , we all wanted a genuine BFV WW2.

• uz_bolderaju
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 20
    yes I really hate this alpha state game , I preordered genderfield 5 , pay 60 euros for this peace of junk 

and after a year from release thing do not change !

now im 100% sure that any game of COD series is much more better that this ! 

p.s  play battlefield since year 2002 . from BF1942 till GFV 
  • uz_bolderaju
    I cant call it Battlefield and the reason is not female characters

ugly graphics , bad map design , small count of conquest maps , firestorm ( seriuous , who cares about this game mod and all others except conquest in battlefield ?! ) ,

game mechanics to press damn  "E" button to get ammo and health pack ? God damn only drug addict human can like that !!!

all weapons sound the same , all weapons have the same scopes ( why ?! ) , all weapons feel the same , very bad player visibility , most of the time half of players are camping ,

stutters , bugs and glitches on 8700k GTX 1070 16Gb Ram

high ping/latency servers 

and the worst what can happened : in game cosmetics what you can buy for real money !  

so no more money ea and dice will get from me and my friends ! 

• warslag
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 20
    TBH, I wouldn't pay £60 for the latest CoD. I watched DrDisRespect playing it yesterday and it looked like the game play designers were aiming for as much randomness as possible, presumably, to stop players from being steam-rolled. The spawns seem to be designed to stop one team from gaining complete superiority. So then you end up with players spawning all over you - behind, to the sides etc. It turns the game into a free-for-all type of complete chaos. Players will eventually camp or find some lame ways of stacking kill streaks to conveyor belt car packages.

I returned to Apex Legends recently and have ploughed through Season 2's challenges plus the Armed and Dangerous game mode and Voidwalker event. I haven't even tried the ranked mode yet. I would urge anyone who hasn't tried Apex yet to give it a go. It's free and it's one of the best FPS out there at the moment in my opinion. It's got to be better than splashing out at least £60 on CoD.
  • warslag
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The system requirements for CoD:MW are much lower compared to BF:V which could be why it seems smoother - depending on your PC setup.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played cod in years but gave the beta a try last night. Yes it is more polished but it is still cod. I'll try the 32 vs 32 this weekend but I'm not expecting to be dazzled.
    It won't replace BF as my go to shooter even though I can't stand bfv in it's current state.
    With that said the new cod may be my go to shooter for awhile if I like it, until the next BF, if that doesn't get mucked up.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    586 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    The biggest difference: cod works (smooth)!

It feels so good my bullets register and I can see and hear enemies.

Also being quick matched with players with around the same ping is just perfect.

Hopefully it will stay that way when 32 vs 32 is added this beta round.

Maybe.

I've had more than a few deaths when looking at the kill cam and the bullets killing me aren't hitting me. Literally gun aimed to the side of me hit markers off my body but still killing me.
  • dayglowfroggy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not playing till free betta on xbox tomorrow but videos I have seen show really strong sticky aim assist 😩
    Camping and insta death.
  • NLBartmaN
    3312 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Maybe.

I've had more than a few deaths when looking at the kill cam and the bullets killing me aren't hitting me. Literally gun aimed to the side of me hit markers off my body but still killing me.
    As long as I am being matched to players with ping difference close to 0 ms (you can see that on the top of your screen when you do quick play) I have no problem with that at all.

(also the reason why it would be great to have ping limits and/or ping based matchmaking in BF V)
  • warslag
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    The biggest difference: cod works (smooth)!

It feels so good my bullets register and I can see and hear enemies.

Also being quick matched with players with around the same ping is just perfect.

Hopefully it will stay that way when 32 vs 32 is added this beta round.

Maybe.

That could be due to the high latency of the player who killed you and the kill cam not showing that accurately.
  • ackers75
    2392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The amount of polish in the new modern warfare makes battlefield v look like it’s still in an alpha state.
    Netcode is light years ahead but things could change when 64 players are introduced.
  • VincentNZ
    2906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    warslag said:
    The system requirements for CoD:MW are much lower compared to BF:V which could be why it seems smoother - depending on your PC setup.

Yeah we mustn't forget that BFV (and also BF1) requires more than a quad-core, which is what 40% of the PC playerbase still play on. Oh how we laughed at the dated graphics of CoD, yet it was sufficiently working on all systems and DICE has this visuals over gameplay approach that makes me, with an i5 play on low, the game looking worse as BF4 with less performance and still too much visual clutter that visibility is poor.
    Yes my CPU is dated, however it is still good enough for everything else and has been for six years, maybe they should reconsider their priorities?
  • warslag
    edited September 20
    VincentNZ said:
    warslag said:

Yeah we mustn't forget that BFV (and also BF1) requires more than a quad-core, which is what 40% of the PC playerbase still play on. Oh how we laughed at the dated graphics of CoD, yet it was sufficiently working on all systems and DICE has this visuals over gameplay approach that makes me, with an i5 play on low, the game looking worse as BF4 with less performance and still too much visual clutter that visibility is poor.
    Yes my CPU is dated, however it is still good enough for everything else and has been for six years, maybe they should reconsider their priorities?

It's too late to reconsider now. I'm also using an older CPU, an i7 3770k with a GTX 1070 on 27inch 2k G-Sync monitor. My games run okay. I'm not really prepared to spend money on gaming these days until the loot boxes, micro-transactions and retail prices of games makes more sense. Plus the complete lack of fair play in PC games means I'm not spending cash on gaming while my PC is still just about hanging in there. Probably next step will be the next gen console unless PC gaming drastically changes soon. 
  • Masqerader
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played cod in years but gave the beta a try last night. Yes it is more polished but it is still cod. I'll try the 32 vs 32 this weekend but I'm not expecting to be dazzled.
    It won't replace BF as my go to shooter even though I can't stand bfv in it's current state.
    With that said the new cod may be my go to shooter for awhile if I like it, until the next BF, if that doesn't get mucked up.

A cod game plays like a cod game weird, just like a battlefield game plays like a battlefield game.

People are confusing these days.
  • NLBartmaN
    3312 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

just like a battlefield game plays like a battlefield game.

People are confusing these days.
    What? BF V plays like BF? where?
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    302 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    and the worst what can happened : in game cosmetics what you can buy for real money !

Yeah, totally the "worst what can happened."

I feel so violated that I have to pay extra to get the epic clothes to put on my Ken-doll... who cares about cosmetics?

If you think that is "the worst" just wait for the MTX that will be added to the newest COD after release - just like with the previous titles in that franchise.

If only there had been cosmetics and different weapons with attachments for classes in BF1942 - it would've been epic.