Is it just me?

Ronin9572
944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I haven't seen Soisson in the current Operations Campaign map rotation. 3 days now it hasn't showm up and it should be the 1st map for Beyond the Marne operation. I've reset my server browser and it's still not appearing in the rotation even if you finish the Kaiserschlacht (say that five times quickly, lol) operation

Comments

• SmallyBiggz477
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed it as well and some ppl on reddit did too. I hope DICE can come up for a patch for this even though it’s an older game
  • Forkbeard84
    1618 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think I've noticed this too.  It just goes straight to Rupture and never seems to do Soissons.
  • PackersDK
    780 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have no issue. PS4 in EU. 

Campaign maps turn up about 60-70% of the time when you choose Join Any Ops. Soissons same rate as the other 3. 
  • Ronin9572
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Update: I have seen Soisson's come up twice now. Once it was a custom map, but nobody joined and the other time the server never filled up. Both were gone in minutes. Two more times I've gone right from St Quinten Scar/Amiens to Rupture.