This Week in Battlefield V

This Week in Battlefield V - September 16th Edition

2»

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cris8255 said:
    if the update does not include the new underground map and private servers, it will be a new disappointment of the community
    RSP is suppose to be 4.5 patch in September.  But with 4.4 being delayed a week that may have pushed back the other two updates.  They said we may get Al Sundan as well if they fix the graphic bug.  Operation Underground is 4.6 in October.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:
    So no news about RSP at all? Will it be included with 4.6 or it's not going to be shipped in September after all?

We'll have more information on content from Chapter 4, Private Games, and more with upcoming "Letters from the Front". 
    Letters from the Front
    • We're finalizing our next Letters from the Front and will update the above calendar when it's ready to release.
    -Braddock512-

So this is an announcement of an announcement of a release date of an update on possible additions to the game in the middle-distant future?

Just your regular BFV shenanigans. Nothing new to see here.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:
    So no news about RSP at all? Will it be included with 4.6 or it's not going to be shipped in September after all?

We'll have more information on content from Chapter 4, Private Games, and more with upcoming "Letters from the Front". 
    Letters from the Front
    • We're finalizing our next Letters from the Front and will update the above calendar when it's ready to release.
    -Braddock512-

So this is an announcement of an announcement of a release date of an update on possible additions to the game in the middle-distant future?

Like it :D  
  • ChickenTheTank
    331 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    (Quote)

And yet, DICE isn't being transparent or communicative according to the community.
  • sexinvader
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    shame on dice this game is a soulless mess. please bring the good old battlefield we want :smile:
  • Hitt_Mann11
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    braddcok512 hi i have footage of an aimbotter and would like to submit this for review, where can I go about submitting this>?
  • YuckydaJoint
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512  Question, alongside with this week's ToW Mission ending, isn't also Chapter 4 ending at the same time? I finished Chapter 4 already, but it might be useful info for folks who haven't finished the chapter yet and are still looking to get some of the chapter rewards. 

I dont get to binge bf5 like i used to, so this chapter was my first consistant one. but i believe im sleep deprived or when u said wednesday... U meant the 18th. The day after u posted this... Because i havent seen my rewards exp bar move. The main menu is a little confusing, There are 5, its technically not labled, updates spanning from june 25th. The begining to end in 5 slides and the most recent tells me " defying the odds 37/40 tiers UNLOCK REMAINING REWARDS". My confusion, im a lil embarassed, is not labling your "wednesday" with a date. Plz confirm if only way to unlock last tiers is BFC? and whats the last day i can do that?? Or if its rly alot of exp and its still gaining, but im a noob and cant get the bar to move fast enough ( the experience bar)
  • sabootheshaman
    1111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like how we didn’t really achieve this list at all. It wasn’t even a busy week. We just gonna leave the community waiting. Nice work fam.

What in hell is going on at DICE!?
  • Noodlesocks
    2878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like how we didn’t really achieve this list at all. It wasn’t even a busy week. We just gonna leave the community waiting. Nice work fam.

What in hell is going on at DICE!?
    Can't even get a text document out on time.
  • sabootheshaman
    1111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

I’m pumped to see what the excuse is this week.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where on Earth are the CM's JB and PW? Why the long silence, what's going on? Nothing on Twitter, Reddit or the forums. It's like the whole of DICE are giving us the silent treatment :smiley:
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    (Quote)

I’m pumped to see what the excuse is this week.
    News Flash coming in - DICE Stockholm taken down by nasty vomiting bug. Pineapple pizza believed to be the culprit. 
This discussion has been closed.