This Week in Battlefield V

The most under-used weapon in Battlefield 4?

shakybeeves1
46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
For me the CBJ-MS has got to be one of the most under appreciated weapons in the game.

I manage to absolute kill it with the CBJ-MS equipped with a 3.4 scope, mental setup but it actually worked.

What do you guys think of the CBJ-MS? And in addition what would you class as the most under appreciated weapon in the game?

My Battlefield Youtube Channel >>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYYH84wkSpLn7LP-5QZNpQ

Comments

• MarauderFox
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    M26 Mass: OP, use it and you will understand it's just OP especially when you play to take advantage of shotgun advantages
    Really surprised by how underused it is; even on shotgun maps pearl, flood etc
  • Turban_Legend80
    4593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I really enjoyed the CBJ. It’s definitely one of the guns I would’ve used more if I wasn’t trying to master all primaries in the game.

The AS Val is one of the most underused, and best weapons in the game.

But I think just for underused you’ve got to look at most of the assault rifles that aren’t called AEK or ACE23
  • Trokey66
    8357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 15
    A lot of people slated the U100 LMG so I avoided it for a long time.

Towards then end however, I got bored and decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised.
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • shakybeeves1
    M26 Mass: OP, use it and you will understand it's just OP especially when you play to take advantage of shotgun advantages
    Really surprised by how underused it is; even on shotgun maps pearl, flood etc

You know what I'll give it a go, underbarrel I'm thinking and you're right... I can personally say I've barely ever used it.
  • shakybeeves1
    I really enjoyed the CBJ. It’s definitely one of the guns I would’ve used more if I wasn’t trying to master all primaries in the game.

But I think just for underused you’ve got to look at most of the assault rifles that aren’t called AEK or ACE23

The AEK is the walking stick of Battlefield... 'I'm getting outplayed, I know lets switch to the AEK'... In fact in my vid above you'll notice most of the team switch to the AEK, particularly those I got a bucket of kills against at the start :)
  • shakybeeves1
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    A lot of people slawd the U100 LMG so I avoided it for a long time.

Towards then end however, I got bored and decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised.

The U100 is amazing, one of the gameplays on the channel I own with is the U100. I agree I ignored it as EVERYONE used it and now on a fresh account I gave it a proper go... Really solid LMG.

Another one I ignored last time around was the Type-88, that thing is an absolute beast, I love it!!
  • MarauderFox
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You know what I'll give it a go, underbarrel I'm thinking and you're right... I can personally say I've barely ever used it.
    You don't even need to under-barrel with it, stand alone it's a beast and you rarely have to rely on your primary 
    As with any shotgun expect terrible scatter from time to time; it's fire rate, 'controlability' and your good move speed with m26 wielded makes up for it

• Hecubis7
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

I started using the AS Val about a month ago after ignoring it for a while.  Great weapon.
  • shakybeeves1
    (Quote)
    You don't even need to under-barrel with it, stand alone it's a beast and you rarely have to rely on your primary 
    As with any shotgun expect terrible scatter from time to time; it's fire rate, 'controlability' and your good move speed with m26 wielded makes up for it

Nice dude, Mare's Leg anyone?
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The most under used gun in BF4 is the TYPE 95-1 Carbine. i never see anyone use this gun
  • shakybeeves1
    The most under used gun in BF4 is the TYPE 95-1 Carbine. i never see anyone use this gun

Good shout and now.... I'm gonna use it!
  • Turban_Legend80
    Hecubis7 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I started using the AS Val about a month ago after ignoring it for a while.  Great weapon.

Its my go to weapon as engineer unless i’m a repair monkey in a scout chopper (then it’s shotgun + frag rounds).

Great gun. Had fun getting it to 500 kills but haven’t used it since.
    (Quote)

Nice dude, Mare's Leg anyone?

I have tried a couple of times to master the mares leg but it’s a real pain in the **** (for me, not the guy i’m shooting at). Think i’ve got around 300 kills with it. Might go back to it at some point.
  • Turban_Legend80
    So I went back to the mares leg last night. Ended up running the phantom bow with poison dart, mates leg, decoy and smoke grenades.

If you’re gonna gimp yourself, might as well do it properly.

I finished the round 7-13 :D
  • squintos
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone use MAV for kills? Great for campers who hide near their own claymores. Hilarious.
  • MarauderFox
    squintos said:
    Anyone use MAV for kills? Great for campers who hide near their own claymores. Hilarious.
    MAV troll for days; you can use friendly or enemy c4, mines, slams or claymores to kill enemy soldiers and vehicles if you set them off with the MAVs dart gun

• shakybeeves1
    So I went back to the mares leg last night. Ended up running the phantom bow with poison dart, mates leg, decoy and smoke grenades.

Haha classic, props for going all in, for a compete handicap class :smiley:
  • shakybeeves1
    squintos wrote: »

I forgot about the MAV, awesome. Does anyone remember the UAV drone thing from Bad Company 2, that you could call in a rocket strike with? :)
  • Trokey66
    8357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    squintos wrote: »

I forgot about the MAV, awesome. Does anyone remember the UAV drone thing from Bad Company 2, that you could call in a rocket strike with? :)

That was great fun until you got stabbed!
  • Turban_Legend80

It was a lot of fun.

Talking of underused items, does anybody ever use the decoy?
    I found myself on the opposite team to a couple of my friends, we were in a party so I knew they were in the tank. Decoy/smoke/c4 can be a good combo 🙂

• shakybeeves1

It was a lot of fun.

Talking of underused items, does anybody ever use the decoy?
    I found myself on the opposite team to a couple of my friends, we were in a party so I knew they were in the tank. Decoy/smoke/c4 can be a good combo 🙂

Agreed dude the decoy is actually really good for area control and defensive play, throwing the enemy a red herring whilst you flank and spank :)