Weekly Debrief

4.6 List of issues that are presumably fixed.

YourLocalPlumber
2896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
My favourites are:

High ping fixed.
 No more tanks on Aerodrome's hangar roof.
Getting stuck in downed state after being revived.

Comments

• OskooI_007
    787 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 20
    Window curtains stop bullets. :open_mouth:
  • Zviko0
    1628 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My favorite is Ammo/Med crates icons on mini map. I'm assuming that's still coming on top of all these fixes.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought we only get a patch list when a patch is really close to being released?  How close are we?  Start of next week Monday or Tuesday?  But they probably have Operation Underground on a set timer release maybe?  That's if we get Al Sundan first.  Unless they dump us both maps at once.  But figured they'd save Metro for its own TOW's next month since it seems we get 4 things like 3 weapons and one gadget.
  • VincentNZ
    2921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    I thought we only get a patch list when a patch is really close to being released?  How close are we?  Start of next week Monday or Tuesday?  But they probably have Operation Underground on a set timer release maybe?  That's if we get Al Sundan first.  Unless they dump us both maps at once.  But figured they'd save Metro for its own TOW's next month since it seems we get 4 things like 3 weapons and one gadget.

Maps and patches release on Tuesdays usually. ToW updates on Thursdays.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

• CSO7777
    1196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Last time they released the full patch-notes a few days before release (friday I think). This could mean that the patch will not come next week, but 1st October instead (or even later). But we can still hope for tuesday the 24th.

The last patch was one of the better ones, didn't have game-breaking issues and really fixed a lot of things (mostly minor though). I know some have ping issues, but personally I haven't got this problem and hopefully they can do even better this time (and give us new maps please).

Perhaps one day BFV will be really be a good game...
  • VOLBANKER
    1013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let's see if all these "fixes" actually work....
  • sabootheshaman
    1112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ping and firestorm loot should of been hot fixes. No one should applaud DICE if these are the lead fixes.

3 weeks to fix what most other games would of done in 48hours is ridiculous. I have not seen a feasible reason for this to take so long.

This patch needs to deliver much more than big fixes.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This patch needs to deliver much more than big fixes.
    It will! At least bugs ;)
  • Hawxxeye
    5594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    what is your source  for the patch notes?
  • VincentNZ
    2921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    what is your source  for the patch notes?

It's up there is the thread: He is a producer at DICE, and he put a "fixed in next update" on basically all issues listed on Trello. Mind you the issues that are there from the last update can still be seen, like the damage notification exceeding 100. I guess some bugs have multiple sources.

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    (Quote)

It's up there is the thread: He is a producer at DICE, and he put a "fixed in next update" on basically all issues listed on Trello. Mind you the issues that are there from the last update can still be seen, like the damage notification exceeding 100. I guess some bugs have multiple sources.

The 100+ damage seems mostly solved, I've not seen it since the patch and it was very common before.