How's the game

DRUNKMONKEY9821
98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Been few months any improvements?

Comments

• zal0_BS
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    cheaters all over ,DICE does NOTHING ! iv given up .
  • Woodlbrad
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope meta and balance overall is still hot garbage.
  • 6r67uvv1n25z
    129 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On Xbox things are good. Not sure what all the complaints are about.
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On Xbox things are good. Not sure what all the complaints are about.

Alright everyone we can leave they said things are fine.
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not that good.

Dont try large conquest maps with air. If they have good pilots on, you get farmed and you cant counter them because DICE, in their never-ending wisdom, nerfed AA to uselessness.
  • Falco_0211
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Not in a good place.

Do you like to buy your way through the TOW levels?  Do you like unbalanced games?  Do you enjoy the same bugs that were here when you left?  Do you like comical elite character models that you can only get via buying with real money?

• dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last update tripled everyone’s ping, God knows how they managed that, haven’t played since.
  • Noodlesocks
    3596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Development on the game stagnated around June.
  • Draxonfly
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No problems on my end. It works great, runs smooth and lots of fun. 
  • MjrWalker
    143 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In regards to AA, I've personally not had any issues there. I've moved the Flak cannons around, taken a fair few bombers and fighters down regularly. (PS4). I wouldn't say it's in the best of states, but still very playable and enjoyable. 
  • CSO7777
    1772 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game got better with the latest patch (4.4) and we got a new patch incoming with a long list of fixes (according to Dice).

SMG got buffed and medics are better now, but in general the game is as it was a few months ago.

Lately the team-balance has gotten worse, and the bad visibility, bad sound-effects (missing footsteps etc), camping-meta, getting stuck on clutter etc etc are still an issue.

We got Marita (an infantry-focused map of so so quality), and we will get at least one new map (Metro-remake) with the next patch (again infantry-focused), hopefully Al-Sundan will come soon as well (for larger game-modes)...

Dice improves the game all the time, but it's still far from being a perfect BF-game (small slow steps from Dice). But the game is perhaps now as it should have been at launch (at minimum).
  • Denniswbruce
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
     I cannot and will not play this game until they fix bipod's and create support weapons that you don't have to lay down before you can fire them. All the fun has been taken out of this game for me.  I have only played support and this is by far the worst game for playing support.  I wasted money purchasing this and spent my time playing previous titles. 
  • Denniswbruce
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BTW it's a great game for sniping people across the map with sniper rifles, two shot long range rifles,  and assault rifles with high powered scopes back and now apparently shoot across the map. If you like sniping, this is the game for you because it has never been easier to shoot  support players that can't move and have their big head exposed. It's no mystery hard-core fans have left the game. The improve gunplay is ridiculous. It's way too easy to control guns and shoot long distances. 
  • PeaceWeaver
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     I cannot and will not play this game until they fix bipod's and create support weapons that you don't have to lay down before you can fire them. All the fun has been taken out of this game for me.  I have only played support and this is by far the worst game for playing support.  I wasted money purchasing this and spent my time playing previous titles. 

I still enjoy playing support... have you considered switching up your gun type based on the game mode? You only have to lie prone if you’re using MMGs (which, IMO, are most effective if used on the defending team in Breakthrough, and only of niche value in other modes). LMGs and shotguns don’t force you to go prone, and are the better options for most situations. Use shotguns for small, fast-paced CQC game modes (Squad Conquest, some Deathmatch maps), and LMGs for modes that require a more well-rounded weapon with longer range capabilities (e.g. Conquest, some Deathmatch maps). The Bren, Lewis, and LS/26 are decent mid/close range weapons (esp. the LS/26, with its high ROF), and can be used to take out snipers as well.

Of course, if all you want to use is MMGs and you aren’t interested in LMGs or shotguns, then yeah, I guess I could see how you find support terrible in BFV. I personally don’t have a preference for the type of weapon I use, and just use the class gun that’s best for the mode I’m currently playing.
  • Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not that good.

Dont try large conquest maps with air. If they have good pilots on, you get farmed and you cant counter them because DICE, in their never-ending wisdom, nerfed AA to uselessness.
    I've been voicing my concern for AA for months. There was only two small windows,the first at launch,then I think during chapter 2 or 3,where AA was actually something to be feared
    -
    ....And it just keep getting worse
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1027 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Unless there is an error somewhere your most used weapon is the Lewis Gun and you in no way need to use that bipoded. It is a versatile weapon that IMO is only lacking in really close range and poor hipfire.