More maps like al sundan?

LINKERBLOX
97 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Such a good map, beautiful, lots of vehicles, and an actual working airfield

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it's a True Battlefield map. One round on the Map I forget all about COD Modern Warfare.

It's Battlefield at it's finest.
  • dayglowfroggy
    622 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes please more like this?
  • CaptHotah
    1126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Can't wait to get home and try it. Really liked on the smaller game modes
  • TheMossChoppers
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank God this map came...was getting a bit bored with the original conquest maps, had a blast playing Al Sundan last night
  • F1sherOrigin
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Of course, it's still fresh, so the feelings are strong, but still I am almost sure that this is a best map in the game, or at least one of three best. Yesterday's evening of playing conquest and breakthrough on Al Sundan was simply awesome. I hope the next maps will be made in the same way, that's enough of 3 flags squad conquest crap.
  • opsis_1
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now we just need wing walking on B17's.
  • GrizzGolf
    1279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So the new map is pretty good?
  • JediMastaWyn
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah more combined arms mas are needed. Genuinely not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about another Metro, infantry focused remake. 
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Such a good map, beautiful, lots of vehicles, and an actual working airfield
    Not sure about "lots of vehicles". 2 tanks and 2 planes per team on start isn't that BIG amount. Such huge map can easily hold 4+ tanks on each side but once again, Dice is pandering to infantry only kids so proper vehicle gameplay isn't a thing...
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2526 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf said:
    So the new map is pretty good?
    Its really lumpy.  On foot it feels like the largest map.  It could be larger then panzerstorm.  One thing i'll say is with all the cliffs and ridges and what not.  I don't get sniped to often. Only in certain valley's.  Lots of vehicles but the driving areas are lumpy and when the bridge is out then your kinda stuck.  Also most of the roads slowly ramp up on the side of the ridges.  Easy to be smashed with assaults.  I broke a tank and a half.  But I had to run cause I ran out of supplies to break the second tank.  Luckily another blueberry assault finished him.