New update doesn't let me launch BFV.

Djonny_chained
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2019
updated and excited for 4.6, but after installation can't even launch battlefield.
everytime i try to launch bfv, it goes into black loading screen and then exits back to desktop after

Have tried: reinstalling origin, doesn't work
                   Deleting cache, doesn't work 

Need help on this thanks

Comments

• EKiefer1
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got this one time after patch, I think the second time I loaded it up. went to black screen and boom, but i waited a second and second time worked.
    I ran it fewtimes after and it worked but yeah, something is up.
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting the same thing on xbox.. black screen with the moving V in the upper right hand corner when I launch it then it dumps me to the main xbox screen.
  • getoffmekid69
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing has been happening to me

• IIPrest0nII
    2026 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Have you all tried to completely reinstall the game? 
  • Legarhead
    edited September 2019
    Have you all tried to completely reinstall the game? 

Did that on the Xbox... Uninstalled from the external drive ,installed to internal drive . Started the game and it  booted me out wanting me to update. Updated with a 36.32GB patch . I was able to start a game after .
  • Legarhead
    edited September 2019
    Double post.

Post edited by Legarhead on
  • Djonny_chained
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    fixed, uninstall and re-install leaving the PC overnight to download