i still can't believe rush is not permanent gaming mode

LEGIJAS_CCCC
237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2019
PLEASE give it BACK

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Or frontlines considering the game launched with the mode and seemingly still receives new maps to play with it but doesn't let anyone actually play it.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give dom back too while you're at it.
  • 287martin
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get why they have so many modes conquest and rush is plenty. Fighting over mcoms is where the fun was at in Bad Company 2, BF3 and 4. Some epic battles in bad company 2 rush mode not a single building left standing on whole map sometimes. Looked and felt like a war zone
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    287martin said:
    I don't get why they have so many modes conquest and rush is plenty. Fighting over mcoms is where the fun was at in Bad Company 2, BF3 and 4. Some epic battles in bad company 2 rush mode not a single building left standing on whole map sometimes. Looked and felt like a war zone
    i played since BF3 till BF1 80% rush and 20% conquest.... never forget the 64 Rush servers. i really don't know what to do without rush
  • Draxonfly
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like rush, and conquest andare pretty much the onlymodez I like to play.
    But, i have been playing a bit of breakthrough  (when there are servers here running) and I am really enjoying it, I find it mixes the rush and conquest modes together and i get to play both at the same time. Im otmissing rush as uch as I thought i would.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2019
    I basicly stopped playing this game cos of that.

I hope that Rush will come back for good soon. Realy don't know how someone came up with the brilliant idea of removing it.... as it was one of the two main modes since a long long time.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes dice please bring back rush and leave it in the game permanently. It's the only mode I really enjoy in any battlefield game.
  • Elephante33
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    how about just have all the game modes available and private server LIKE EVERY GAME OUT THERE!!!!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I really cant understand Dice narrowed the gamemodes down to be either "capture flags" or  "capture objective-areas"

So when you start up BFV you have essential following choices:

A:

Do I want to Cap Flags?

Yes!

Do I want to capture clags on big maps or small maps

Choice: Conquest or Squad Conquest

OR B:

Do I want to Cap Objective areas?

Yes!

Do I want to read White text on Black screen in beforehand for 100% immersion?

YES - Grand Operations

NO - Breakthrough

In case you do not feel like capturing any flags or areas... You can now go play Team Deathmatch...

• trip1ex
    5177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019

I can't believe they have so many similar modes.  and that the community all plays them like TDM anyway which just further makes them feel like each other.

A lot of the differences in the modes today are differences that were covered under map size and number of flags and server size back in the day.

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Only hope for Rush, Domination and Frontlines is Private Games (if it ever comes out)
  • Ameriken05
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If we can't get separate dedicated servers I'd love to see perhaps a combined rush/frontlines server that maybe swaps between the game modes.  Maybe that could address their "numbers" issue...

That or private servers...
  • F1sherOrigin
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love Rush, but I'll agree on any other mode than Squad Conquest. The latter is just awful, I can't believe they waste their money and effort on that crap.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2600 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RSP should take care of this October 31 or November 7 for chapter 5.