so your choice for next bf game, bf vietnam, bf6 or bfbc3

13»

Comments

• Vespervin
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 1942 Remastered.
  • ZVNEXA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    A Vietnam game next would not only be the coolest Vietnam game in a long time, It would be appropriate for the current Battlefield Timeline and would PERFECTLY set up the story for BF: Bad Company 3 which could be based off of some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that happened back in Nam along with the Russian invasion of America. After all, BFBC2 story was based off of a bomb that was made in WW2, so my suggestion is not only genius but appropriate. Please bring back music in vehicles for Vietnam, also Please add 4 Helicopters at a time and make a 50v50  100 player front line mode. And please allow Bayonets on AK47 and M16. Also Bring back the F4 Phantoms and Napalm, bring back a river only map kind of like "Operation Hastings". Hueys need rockets...
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ploodovic said:
    Why are you people keep making these threads?

At least, post them in the correct part of the forum. This part is for BFV.

yeah thanks for both your useless inputs, morons.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    battlefield: war on terrorism.  enough said.
  • opsis_1
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't see bc3 being a huge technological leep over Bf3-4 as far as weapons, gadgets, vehicles, etc. Just same old same old. COD has ground war  so I'm  hoping for BF 2143 with Titan. this actually seems the most logical move.
  • normzzzzzy
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 was awesome, just beats BC1, would love to see a re image BF3 with full 64 player support on console but would love to see an other Bad Company with the mix of BC1, sod the CoD fans, it's about the BF fans.

Im all for a bf3 remastered. Or failing that the bad company series to be revived. The bad company games just had so much character and charm to it.
  • 4evaBattlefield2
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Honestly we need a pallet cleanser after BF5.

BF6 aka BFVIetnam. I'd want to keep it simple. Just two teams; USA vs NVA. Copy the class design from BF3/4. Add a dozen or so, vietnam era maps, all different types of maps from all over the war; Like the Tet Offensive, IA Drang, etc. Add lots team unique vehicles. For the US give them Hueys, Patrol Boats, Flamethrower Tanks, M113 APCs, etc. For the Vietnamese give them Soviet supplied equipment. Both teams should have jets though. F4 phantoms vs MIGs. I heard the air battles over vietnam were intense.

Bring back attachments in a limited capacity, but they have to era appropriate. No acogs in the jungle my friend. Colt 3x scopes and navy seals first gen red dot sights could work. Also suppressors, bayonets, shotgun chokes, rifle grenades and grenade launchers. For shotguns, grenade launchers and rocket launchers, different ammo types. E.G. Buckshot, Flechette, Slugs, Smoke shells, flame rockets, .22lr hornet shell, etc. I would want as many new weapons as possible with very few albeit necessary repeats from WW1/WW2. But updated versions though. 

For DLC? How about a Korean war expansion pack. Bring back some classic WW2 weapons. And add alot of korean war exclusive vehicles. The small arms unlocks could be brought back into the main game though. So people have an incentive to buy the DLC.

No singleplayer, we dont need it; it's a waste of time. 
  • normzzzzzy
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

BF6 aka BFVIetnam. I'd want to keep it simple. Just two teams; USA vs NVA. Copy the class design from BF3/4. Add a dozen or so, vietnam era maps, all different types of maps from all over the war; Like the Tet Offensive, IA Drang, etc. Add lots team unique vehicles. For the US give them Hueys, Patrol Boats, Flamethrower Tanks, M113 APCs, etc. For the Vietnamese give them Soviet supplied equipment. Both teams should have jets though. F4 phantoms vs MIGs. I heard the air battles over vietnam were intense.

Bring back attachments in a limited capacity, but they have to era appropriate. No acogs in the jungle my friend. Colt 3x scopes and navy seals first gen red dot sights could work. Also suppressors, bayonets, shotgun chokes, rifle grenades and grenade launchers. For shotguns, grenade launchers and rocket launchers, different ammo types. E.G. Buckshot, Flechette, Slugs, Smoke shells, flame rockets, .22lr hornet shell, etc. I would want as many new weapons as possible with very few albeit necessary repeats from WW1/WW2. But updated versions though. 

For DLC? How about a Korean war expansion pack. Bring back some classic WW2 weapons. And add alot of korean war exclusive vehicles. The small arms unlocks could be brought back into the main game though. So people have an incentive to buy the DLC.

Or the gulf war *serious flashbacks of desert combat*
  • 4evaBattlefield2
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Or the gulf war *serious flashbacks of desert combat*
    Gulf war is too narrow of a conflict. It be better if it was an expansion pack onto a greater, larger the base, Like say set during the cold war in the 1980's. 
  • normzzzzzy
    (Quote)
    Gulf war is too narrow of a conflict. It be better if it was an expansion pack onto a greater, larger the base, Like say set during the cold war in the 1980's. 

Oooh absolutely. I’m just thinking of the tech and vehicles used in the period. If we are talking 80s however then I’m thinking... the falklands, Granada and the troubles.
  • normzzzzzy
    *grenada*