Supperbullets and one frame death its here again Dice

Deus_Vult_Amega
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2019
 Almoust 2 week already this bug is back,What you gonna do?

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Saved me the thread creating time. The game played fine over the weekend for me but tonight it seemed like they turned off the good servers after the weekend.

Frustrating.
  • CSO7777
    1878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For me the patch 4.6 made TTD worse, getting more deaths around corners, insta-deaths (TTD-bug) etc.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was never gone, they need to dump AWS and get GOOD gameservers ...

EA servers are also partly down, they just posted it on Twitter ...
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fast TTK, low tickrate servers, and no ping limits. Perfect combo.

I can't even remember if I've ever had a death in this game that wasn't instant and didn't feel cheap.
    Other than crappy visuals also, I don't think I can recall a post so short that sums it up as this does.
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it never left, have to twitch the hell out of this game because the 1st bullet is also the last.
    I remember in bf4 i used to complain when they fired while they were in reload animation, now they can fire while looking the opposite direction and the 1st shot will kill you.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Yep it's never been so bad. The dying around corners, hit reg, lag compensation and OHK's are an absolute joke. Quite how DICE patch after patch make it worse is disappointing. The beta 11 months a go ran better. You have to put it down to Devs that are out of their depth
  • BURGERKRIEG
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reminds me of BF4 before the “netcode” fix.

Anyone remember that?

• NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep it's never been so bad. The dying around corners, hit reg, lag compensation and OHK's are an absolute joke. Quite how DICE patch after patch make it worse is disappointing. The beta 11 months a go ran better. You have to put it down to Devs that are out of their depth
    I don't think the patches are the problem, I think it is saving costs and removing servers (even locations)/adding more virtual servers on every hardware server/less maintenance/etc.
  • ackers75
    2652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its always been a massive issue that’s made worse by the new underground map.
    Play that for a round and you are either one frame killed or one frame killed behind cover!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    I don't think the patches are the problem, I think it is saving costs and removing servers (even locations)/adding more virtual servers on every hardware server/less maintenance/etc.
    True when UK servers in AWS London Datacentre were removed it hasn't been pretty. The funny thing was I used to jump on AWS Germany Frankfurt servers before the UK servers were removed and the game experience was decent. I guess we are dealing with contention
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the issue has never gone anywhere its been here for ever and will stay forever :)
  • TectonicGuns
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think there is a good possibility that the lag problem is a programmed ping-compensation issue. 
  • CSO7777
    1878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019

Anyone remember that?

I played BF4 last year just before the launch of BFV, and the netcode in BF4 was (last year at least) way worse than BFV. One-frame deaths and getting killed behind cover happened even more in BF4 than it does in BFV.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Anyone remember that?

• Hawxxeye
    7778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    I killtraded against a guy with an AT rifle... seriously how...
    DICE, the frostbyte engine belongs to the same museum that all impractical and pointlessly complex inventions go to.
    If its own inventors cannot control it then it is a harmful creation that needs to be put down
    Post edited by Hawxxeye on
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it never left, have to twitch the hell out of this game because the 1st bullet is also the last.
    I remember in bf4 i used to complain when they fired while they were in reload animation, now they can fire while looking the opposite direction and the 1st shot will kill you.

And people wonder why I love BF1 so much....
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    True when UK servers in AWS London Datacentre were removed it hasn't been pretty. The funny thing was I used to jump on AWS Germany Frankfurt servers before the UK servers were removed and the game experience was decent. I guess we are dealing with contention
    I think you just summed up my thoughts entirely.
  • G-Gnu
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    M_Rat13 said:

And people wonder why I love BF1 so much....
    Problem is that BF1 is not much better in that regard , though TTK is slower and therefore a bit more manageable.
    Network wise BF1 is more or less the same crap as BFV.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here again? When did it leave?