Weekly Debrief

Missing sites

dfs050365
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Could someone pls explain why I'm only getting half a dozen sites, but every now and then I get the full page. Are you so spiteful you would mess with my game. I'm housebound and it's all I have, so I hope you feel real good.
Sick of bullying admin who are there for the benefit of players and not to ban anyone that moves.
Yeah I know I've been warned, and yet I was making comments to moderator so you don't follow your own rules.
Furthermore, there seems quite a few people with similar issues to me and they have been getting the same poor attitude.
I fairly sure that we are covered under consumer law and if goods are not fit for purpose we are entitled to complain. So I for one am not being bullied by employees of the company I have a dispute with.
If you could let me know what has happened to my game I would appreciate it.
Ty dfs050365

Comments

• Carbonic
    1478 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    1. Locking thread for talking about moderation which is against the forum rules.
    2. This is not the right place to contact EA, EA help is located at help.ea.com
This discussion has been closed.