BF V Best Weapons - Console Only.

McStRyKa
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 9
What's everyones thoughts, post various patches, on the best weapons in the game for console? I tend to go for middle of the road ROF and decent accuracy. Been a lot of nerfs/buffs and so on has opinion changed?

My favourites are; Assault / SMLE or Ribey Medic / MP34 (599 ROF) or MAB38 Support / Liking the Madsen but fav is Lewis Recon / RSC - **** at sniping!

Comments

• M_Rat13
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any Assault weapons. Oh, you want to play other classes? LMGs for Support, SLRs for Recon. Medic SMGs bar the fast ROF choices (670+) are outclassed by Assault weapons at every engagement distance. The Carbines though for Medic can be good, if you can land those headshots. I'd recommend 2x for the Commando, and 3x for the M28.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't think the weapon really matters on PS4, it's more about how out of sync the TTK/TTD is on a particular server that determines your success.
  • ElliotLH
    8698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having an unhealthy relationship with the m1907 right now (will cheat on it with the M2 if it ever appears). I sometimes use the STG44 as well since it's a decent all rounder.

Other than that I've been using the Suomi and Tommy a lot for medic, the FG-42 has been my go-to for support for a while now (I'm enjoying the Madsen right now though) and I've been using the Kar98 or ZH-29 mostly for Recon for a while, depending on map and mood.
  • McStRyKa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks haven't played for a good while and thought things may of changed...cheers people!