Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V Battlefest Week #2 - In a Hurry

Braddock512
1290 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited October 9

Grab the Captain Hadlow Epic skin for the StugIV and play some Rush by matchmaking through the nodes.  

Let’s look at the tasks. Remember that the exact mission requirements can be found in game in the Tides of War menu.

All nodes matchmake to playlist of all 32p Rush maps.
Rotation:
  • Twisted Steel
  • Rotterdam
  • Narvik
  • Operation Underground
  • Arras
  • Devastation
  • Mercury

WHAT A RUSH
Play 1 round of Rush

(OPTIONAL) BUNKER BUSTER
Win a round of Rush on Operation Underground

WORTH DYING FOR
As a squad kill 20 enemies while attacking or defending objectives.

FIREBUG
Arm 1 Objective

DOUSED
Defuse 1 armed Objective

ADRENALINE ADDICT
Earn 40,000 score in Rush

GLORY HOUNDS
Earn 5,000 score as Assault or Recon.

DIRTY WORK
Earn 5,000 score as Medic or Support.

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
Win 3 rounds of Rush

(This shows the Captain Hadlow StugIV with the track cover specialization.) 

– Braddock512

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE
ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS. © 2019 Electronic Arts Inc./

Comments

• BFB-LeCharybdis
    816 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi @Braddock512 I hope your well mate.

Very pleased to see Rush back, but unfortunately the TTK/TTD is still completely out of sync on PS4 with a solid wired connection and a ping of 27.
    Insta death, death behind cover and missing hit reg occurs in every round, map and mode. 

I've just checked the Trello board and it isn't even listed as an issue. Yet even with the microcosm of what this forum represents of the Battlefield player base you can see multiple threads dedicated to these issues so one can assume it's quite widespread.

Do Dice have any plans to fix this? Or is this the best performance wise that V can reach?

Since launch this is the main thing that's ruining V for me, any light you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.
  • M_Rat13
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi @Braddock512 I hope your well mate.

Very pleased to see Rush back, but unfortunately the TTK/TTD is still completely out of sync on PS4 with a solid wired connection and a ping of 27.
    Insta death, death behind cover and missing hit reg occurs in every round, map and mode. 

I've just checked the Trello board and it isn't even listed as an issue. Yet even with the microcosm of what this forum represents of the Battlefield player base you can see multiple threads dedicated to these issues so one can assume it's quite widespread.

Do Dice have any plans to fix this? Or is this the best performance wise that V can reach?

Since launch this is the main thing that's ruining V for me, any light you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

Sometimes, and this is just a feeling, nothing concrete, but sometimes, I feel like the situation is like "If we ignore it, it doesn't exist" lol.
  • Tullzter
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone running a Sten is basically a one shot god on PS4, your synapses can barely load the electrical message to pass on to the neuron in charge of your finger muscles before you are taken out at the speed FTL, i don't recall it being that bad before i truly don't. and it's a shame, Underground was an ok experience in my opinion
  • MrRipley17
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Underground Playlist was great. I think you have to bring it back. 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    this is far and wide one of the ugliest tank paint-job i've seen ever...
    well i guess DICE decided to forgo any attempt at realistic stuff for good...
    maybe we get some wizardry weapons then like a lightning-projector for a shotgun
    or an automatic crossbow with a drum magazine for an SMG
    i mean now they have opened all the possibilities
  • BrianLocal1
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rush will be cool for a week.
  • johnkapa1
    218 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 When can we expect news on Chapter 5? next week?  Keep up the good job!
  • M_Rat13
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    maybe we get some wizardry weapons then like a lightning-projector for a shotgun
    or an automatic crossbow with a drum magazine for an SMG
    i mean now they have opened all the possibilities

I was with you right until the dumb weapon concepts. I get it, it ain't pretty, but hyperbole makes you look like the idiot, not them. Have to say though, the skin is fitting for the stock version of the tank ;)
  • yoryibzs
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This battlefest It's so boring, I don't feel like opening the game ...
    Do you have a refund for misleading advertising?
  • KITTvsKARR
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It's fairly realistic considering its based on a real tank 'skin'.

• X_Sunslayer_X
    863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

It's fairly realistic considering its based on a real tank 'skin'.

yeah it has been brought to m attention that this is actually based on history but i still think it just looks bad^^
    well credit where credit is due its historical
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rush is awful in this game - gone are the days where DICE actually designed maps around Rush. Can we have Frontlines backs please. Back to Devastation Conquest it is then
  • soupy48
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting info. Thank you. :)
  • Kompura
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nice info, thanks. This kind of information would be motivational having in actual game written under the skin.
  • TisseTrold15
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The final reward for each week is really good, but why do we get so small amount of CC? First week was 1125 for all Challenges and I have 300.000. I was hoping for a small boins reward for doing hard Challenges in an event called battlefest. More like battleMeh
  • ElliotLH
    8391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The final reward for each week is really good, but why do we get so small amount of CC? First week was 1125 for all Challenges and I have 300.000. I was hoping for a small boins reward for doing hard Challenges in an event called battlefest. More like battleMeh

It's probably unlikely to expect them to ever give Boins as a reward.
  • Hawxxeye
    5591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It needed a buff to the STUG while at it.