How to flood/drain the water in Metro corridors?

YourLocalPlumber
3127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Is it scripted or there is a lever that I haven't seen yet? I cannot for the life of me find a place where I can toggle water in the right side corridors in metro. I always see water levels going up and down, but I don't know if its scripted of player-controlled.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems scripted to me.
  • Hawxxeye
    6397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wish there was a lever, imagine drowning all those camping rat sin the lower floors
  • Godmodegta
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    I wish there was a lever, imagine drowning all those camping rat sin the lower floors
    heh, that would be awesome,
  • Elephante33
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had posted a discussion about this earlier, and sadly no answers there either :pensive:  https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/194792/water-control-in-metro#latest
     its a shame, because it would be great if it was player controlled, like levelution back in the day, which i loved, like on the one China map where you flooded the city and turned all the APCs into patrol boats
  • M_Rat13
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had posted a discussion about this earlier, and sadly no answers there either :pensive:  https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/194792/water-control-in-metro#latest
     its a shame, because it would be great if it was player controlled, like levelution back in the day, which i loved, like on the one China map where you flooded the city and turned all the APCs into patrol boats

Honestly, destruction in general seems to have gone backwards. I'm certain you could blow more buildings to smithereens in BF1, than you can in BFV.
  • Elephante33
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    heck, BF3 titelated us with the ability to FLATTEN buildings with well placed C4, and then BF4 had map changing explosions happen to it. I love hos you can build defenses in this game and ladders to get places, but i'd love it more if i would fight these by bring down the house, literally
  • cKrash32
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    heck, BF3 titelated us with the ability to FLATTEN buildings with well placed C4, and then BF4 had map changing explosions happen to it. I love hos you can build defenses in this game and ladders to get places, but i'd love it more if i would fight these by bring down the house, literally
    Man I loved that! Yeah the levelution in this game and BF1 is kind of disappointing compared to BF4. I mean that was some epic stuff! I'm salivating just thinking of Shanhi, DawnBreaker, Lacing Dam, and Flood Zone. Great stuff.

But it's not all bad. I  like the destruction in BF1 and BFV. You can practically destroy anything; walls, buildings, and even blow holes in the ground. It's cool, but it's not as "map changing" as BF4.

It seems the consensus is that we can't control the flood in the new Underground map, and that sucks!
  • leeroynorth
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BC2 destruction was all time, yeah would be cool to flood tunnels from certain spots. Sure it will turn up soon if it’s possible
  • ElliotLH
    8698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Think it's scripted like others have mentioned.

Does anyone know what the announcement in German says before the flooding starts?
  • Elephante33
  • Elephante33
    M_Rat13 said:

Honestly, destruction in general seems to have gone backwards. I'm certain you could blow more buildings to smithereens in BF1, than you can in BFV.
    heck BF3 titalated us with the ability to FLATTEN buildings by placing C4 smartly, and now? indestructible load bearing beams..... 
  • ElliotLH
    8698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Think it's scripted like others have mentioned.

Does anyone know what the announcement in German says before the flooding starts?

Achtung! Achtung! Sofortige Evakuierung!
    Attention! Attention! Evacuate immediately!

Thank you very much!
  • jroggs
    743 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gotta imagine that if it was controllable then players like the BFEE crew would have discovered it on Day 1.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BC2 destruction was all time, yeah would be cool to flood tunnels from certain spots. Sure it will turn up soon if it’s possible
    Socom Navy Seals Confrontation for PS3 had that map you could turn a valve and flood a map.
  • skypIaya
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Socom Navy Seals Confrontation for PS3 had that map you could turn a valve and flood a map.
    I don't remember socom having a map like that. Which one was it?
  • ChickenTheTank
    533 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is the fire that shoots out in the train room scripted as well? I feel like I don't see it go off consistently....

Does shooting the water pipes down near the bottom area seem like it has an effect on the flooding?