Weekly Debrief

Q chat, why did it get changed from Bf1?

Major_Pungspark
1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 11
Because it is horrible, why not as one example have words instead, I have played the game for a year and every time I open it up I just go "What the frack is that strange icon even doing?"

Comments

• azelenkin0306
    563 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess we’ll never know. Also we will never find out why BF1 Operations have been replaced by these awful Grand Ops
  • Nutcrusherr
    282 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I loved the explanations at the end of operations.
    As for the chat i would love some kind of local voice chat as on default, ppl could still leave the local voice channel or mute the crazy ppl as there would deffinitely be some. It would only add some immersion imo. After a revive you could say thanks mate by your own words and voice or shout that "watch it, theres a sniper at 12 o clock" and stuff like that. Local voice works great in many mil sim games, my favourite was when a bunch of soldiers and i went on the truck to go to an objective and a soldier started singing country roads and everyone followed. It was AWESOME!
  • Draxonfly
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think the symbols make it more 'world language friendly' one less job to code diferent languages into the Q comrose.