DICE: Please give us back Operation Underground map rotation

M3Mick3y
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have been playing every evening the last week, the new map Operation underground is AWESOME!
I loved the maprotation with CQ and Breakthrough with only the new map, it was EPIC!

Why remove this?
This was the light in the tunell, a reason to LOVE Battlefield again!

It would be extremely nice if you just added Rush to the maprotation, I would play it all the time!

M3Mick3y

Comments

• RayD_O1
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M3Mick3y said:
    I have been playing every evening the last week, the new map Operation underground is AWESOME!
    I loved the maprotation with CQ and Breakthrough with only the new map, it was EPIC!

Why remove this?
    This was the light in the tunell, a reason to LOVE Battlefield again!

It would be extremely nice if you just added Rush to the maprotation, I would play it all the time!

M3Mick3y
    Agreed, please bring it back.
  • ragnarok013
    3657 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It wasn't removed, just the limited time Battlefest underground playlist was removed. The map will be added into the general map rotation in the near future.
  • RayD_O1
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think its the playlist everyone wants reinstated as it was very popular judging by the number of threads.
  • chinook240
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was just nice to have another map! Despite the extremely bad FPS drops and sluggish performance, it was different.
  • heffmeister
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    I loved that map. But then I have to go back to the very very very old maps and because there are so few players even in Europe now

[ portion of post removed due to discussing moderation / derailing the topic ]
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13846 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @heffmeister

Don't discuss moderation,  As doing so can result in an infraction.

Also,  We have a discussion catered to that particular topic,  So don't derail other threads.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/194396/megathread-bfv-and-cheating-discussion#latest
  • Mhill2029
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have to agree, just look at the server list for Operation Underground. It's packed full of ppl, many sitting in queues....
  • Toxile
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Op Underground only servers need to be set up.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice and their bad game design decisions. 
    Why would you take a highly anticipated map off the rotation ? They must really hate this game lol.