Nerf suomi and thompson.

talhaONE
223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
There is no point to use any other smg different then these two. Everytime i see a medic they either use suomi or thompson because they are literally better then every other smg alternatives.

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13457 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited October 18
    Huh..  The ZK is also pretty decent too,  Not every weapon that most people use is necessarily OP.

You have to consider reload times,  dmg dropoff,  dmg per hit,  how many bullets to kill,  also the different setups in the trees.

Suomi and thompson both excel at very close range,  But try to do killshots further out than the effective range and you'll lose to slower guns every time.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zk, emp, mp28 and the other mp28 for the win
  • xKusagamix
    1017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 18
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    Or maybe the other SMGs are so terrible that no one wants to use them.....
    There are a few other SMGs that actually good. It's just people just like to use the most OP guns to make their K/D look nice. Same with the insane amount of kills with the Automatico those people have in BF1.
    Because someone told them that high K/D attract chicks.
  • MaydupNem
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. The MP40’s still pretty popular
    2. If anything Dice should buff the rest of the SMGs to make their existence worthwhile

U wot? Smgs were buffed just recently mate. Slow firing ones have non existent recol now, what else do u want? You can literally snipe ppl with mp40. If that thing had a scope... Oh boy, it would look goofy as hell, but i can already taste the salt.

Mp28 is on par with tommy and suomi. Use hipfire and headshot snipe people at ranges u have no business fighting in.
  • Hawxxeye
    6345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    why not buff the other smgs to the level of these two?
  • vKibido
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Suomi is trash for medium range and above. I literally beat most users with my Sten unless they're really close.
  • Hawxxeye
    6345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 18
    vKibido said:
    Suomi is trash for medium range and above. I literally beat most users with my Sten unless they're really close.
    To be fair I have seen cases of people burst firing the suomi at pretty long (for smg) ranges, I am not sure how they manage that
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 18
    ZK-383 is my fav SMG, pin point accurate, 40 bullets, hip fire beast. The only one golden for a reason. Say no to nerfs
  • JamieCurnock
    634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zk is a much better gun imo.
  • CaptHotah
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can play with any other smg's on any map in any game mode and easely keep a kdr above 2. So if you see everyone else uses just those two that doesnt mean the others are not viable. The only reason ppl prefer those 2 is the 50 bullet mag.
  • SendTheInfantry
    795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 18
    2. If anything Dice should buff the rest of the SMGs to make their existence worthwhile
    No.

DICE should make all SMG's harder to use. In fact, DICE should make ALL of the weapons harder to use.

BF5 gunechmanics are easymode arcade that leans towards the CoD-gunplay. It's shallow and frustrating with the current quick TTK. Plus its way. too. easy with mouse+keyboard. Gunplay is simply BORING in BF5. Especially sniping and the semi-auto rifles.
  • hkspm123
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To me , these 2 gun hipfire is 100% overpower . 
  • hkspm123
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No.

DICE should make all SMG's harder to use. In fact, DICE should make ALL of the weapons harder to use.

BF5 gunechmanics are easymode arcade that leans towards the CoD-gunplay. It's shallow and frustrating with the current quick TTK. Plus its way. too. easy with mouse+keyboard. Gunplay is simply BORING in BF5. Especially sniping and the semi-auto rifles.
    Actually first shot multiplier should be increase , tap fire at range is way to easy even on console
  • VincentNZ
    3480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are all perfectly usable with the exception of the MP34 which has no niche at all. The Suomi and Tommy do offer a bonus on Metro though, for obvious reasons: Point blank range, fast ROF, high mag cap. They suffer on other maps though.
  • wiazabi
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @CaptHotah

People prefer weapons for their ttk and easy of use the magazine size is a bonus with suomi  & thompson and dice giving em ads accuracy while moving just made em better, zk373 is also popular cause of same fast ttk and little to no recoil and the fast reload makes up for the 30 vs 50 round magazine + hipfire is good enough on it.

Low rof weapons also suffer much more from the bad netcode as hits not registering increase their ttk more than high rof, recoil being lower is also debatable as fire rate difference would make high rof appear to have more recoil.

Playing with any weapon and doing good is not the same as playing optimal as you would have done better with a weapon like suomi / Thompson / zk383 vs any other smg. 

Viable also works with any weapon in the game as long as the enemy don't shoot back.