Weekly BF

Getting reported for doing well, and not receiving xp in the end

KennethPLC
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi everyone,

I have just played a game in operation underground and did really well (personal best). Who would've guessed that I got reported right? The end screen said "Couldn't fetch your report", which really frustrates me, since that means I do not receive any experience, coins, an update to my player profile. I am pretty sure I'm not the first to experience this. So remember to take a picture of your score before the game ends, so you will have the evidence.

PS: sorry for bad English.

Personal best: https://imgur.com/a/tw2fW2q

Best wishes,
KennethPLC

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11054 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Huh? I have received that error at the end of matches and still received everything. I was also able to view those specific matches on battlefieldtracker.com.
  • soupy48
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 18
    Has happened to me also. "Couldn't fetch your report", but it seems I get my stuff. I doubt I was reported. Not good enough. :/
  • ProAssassin2003
    3439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still isn't fixed. Maybe Next Year?
  • VincentNZ
    3176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it is simply a visual bug, nothing more. You get everything you earned in that round.
  • tmc5483
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 22
    This happens at least twice a day for me. Rarely but sometimes it doesn't save my data/xp usually I notice when i'm working on an assignment etc the progress didn't save. You know what's worse? When you're near the end of a match you have 10 tickets left and get the "server disconnected" error after dropping 60-80 kills. 
    Post edited by tmc5483 on
  • tmc5483
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 19
    Edit - it posted twice