Weekly BF

The DX 12 performance is broken in this game.

2»

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Check your Nvidia control panel > manage 3d settings and set these options,  It should help you out.* Low Latency Mode :  Ultra
    * OpenGL rendering GPU : select your GPU
    * Power Management Mode : Prefer maximum performance
    * Texture Filtering Quality : High Performance
    * Vertical Sync : Fast

You cant change setting on the panel because dice sets the game to reset it everytime its launched since players were exploiting graphics
    Only on game profiles I believe,  If you make the changes under the global settings it should stick.
  • DaChileanSeabass
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Only on game profiles I believe,  If you make the changes under the global settings it should stick.

Oh yeah i def want to globally change everysetting on my panel to be the same because thats how the world works right....
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    (Quote)

Oh yeah i def want to globally change everysetting on my panel to be the same because thats how the world works right....
    Nitpick all you want,  If you want to have custom settings in NVCP then you have to do it globally,  Otherwise do without.
  • TFBisquit
    1702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously, it's pathetic that its even needed. The nvidia profiles are buildt into the drivers and for all games you can adjust settings like AA etc.
    The fact Dice did a sloppy job of programming is the cause they have to block that part of the nvidia driver.
    Therefor saying to do without is looking the other way imo.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    edited October 19
    TFBisquit said:
    Seriously, it's pathetic that its even needed. The nvidia profiles are buildt into the drivers and for all games you can adjust settings like AA etc.
    The fact Dice did a sloppy job of programming is the cause they have to block that part of the nvidia driver.
    Therefor saying to do without is looking the other way imo.
    Saying to do without is how I see it,  I can apply the settings I want globally,  And then reset whatever settings I don't need for other games.

To save all that hassle though,  I just change global settings and leave them to be applied across all games.

Also it's not "sloppy programming",  It was an exploit that was uncovered by editing the anti-aliasing flags within the drivers via the use of that particular software ( not going to say what ) ,  And fyi it can be applied to any game,  Not just battlefield.

Sometimes,  We have to endure certain restrictions based upon other peoples inability to control themselves,  The BFV Driver profile not being able to be customised is one such restriction.

If you want to blame anybody for the restriction being implemented,  Don't blame DICE,  Blame the people who couldn't resist modifying their driver profiles and forcing DICE's hand.