Weekly BF

A thought for handling Hackers

Optiquest1
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I apologize if this has already been discussed. I'm new to forums and not really sure how to use them properly. That being said:

Over the past month and a bit, I have noticed an increase in hacking. It's killing servers since some of them don't even try to hide the fact (killing 30 people within the first 2 minutes). People report, then leave the server hoping to get into another that has no hacker. One usually comes on anyways. I feel it would it be a good idea to have an in-game vote to kick player option. To keep people from voting to kick an annoying tank player (parked on a hill), both teams get to vote keep it from happening. I'm sure both teams would agree to kick a hacker because for the most part, the hacker's team doesn't want them anyways. The server doesn't die out and the cheater is booted. 

Any opinions on that?

Comments

• STOPchris
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 19
    There's literally a thread stickied on the main page for this. Good luck with this thread remaining open. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/194396/megathread-bfv-and-cheating-discussion/p17

• FalcoTheGrey
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 19
    This is going to get closed. RSP are coming "SOON". Ultimately would like to see hardware bans for the undisputable cheater though. Never going happen but its my dream. 
  • STOPchris
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is going to get closed. RSP are coming "SOON". Ultimately would like to see hardware bans for the undisputable cheater though. Never going happen but its my dream. 
    What we REALLY need is for a better company to come along and make a Battlefield competitor. At this point, pretty much any company that is NOT a so-called AAA publisher will do.
  • Mush1364
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vote kicking does not work that well, have seen normal non cheating players getting kicked from BF4 as people are like sheep, someone just has to plant the seed and the rest normally follow....
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    As above @Optiquest1

Please use the stickied discussion.
This discussion has been closed.