I think this video shows just how bad the balance is in BF5

13»

Comments

• ChickenTheTank
    827 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I remember destroying you chicken in bf42, I was the best at that time in a tank,

You have a better memory than me if you can remember everyone you've killed with a tank back to then :tongue:
  • F1sherOrigin
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This video shows nothing honestly. The balance in BFV is better than in any previous game.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This video shows nothing honestly. The balance in BFV is better than in any previous game.

this is subject to debate at the best of times.
    also what balance do you refer to?
  • MarxistDictator
    5070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just looking at this clip can explain a lot of things about BF community and how most players are simply trash at the game.

This is also why it's never going to be fixed. Can't solve all the issues bad players have, unless they just nerf everything like BF4. Then they realize it was just them and stop playing while we get stuck with airsoft field.
  • trip1ex
    5104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    what i see is the enemy knew you were coming, stepped across the doorway and shot you dead while your shots missed left and then right.