Is the spotting scope still broken?

Marcusspinner
279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2019
Since the latest patch DICE tried to fix the spotting scope. They told us it was inconsistent.
I'm playing scout a lot but the scope still feels broken. I doesn't instant spot and takes a couple of seconds to spot. Also looking at multiple enemies doesn't spot the group but just a single enemy and after a while multiples.
I hope people recognise this to because the scope felt way better a couple of patch before the latest patch.

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer the flare gun.  Can see enemies behind objects.  I wasn't a fan of the spotting scope.
  • DaMutha1
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love killing people standing out in the open using the scope
  • Moorlander
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since the latest patch DICE tried to fix the spotting scope. They told us it was inconsistent.
    I'm playing scout a lot but the scope still feels broken. I doesn't instant spot and takes a couple of seconds to spot. Also looking at multiple enemies doesn't spot the group but just a single enemy and after a while multiples.
    I hope people recognise this to because the scope felt way better a couple of patch before the latest patch.
    I'ts still 'broken'; it works but very slow to spot compared to before.