ADS Glitch - so bad

aquadude79
82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

after last update, when I ADS, my gun aggressively re-aims itself (mainly up and/or to the right of where I'm aiming), constantly.

trying to aim while stationary is pretty much like manning the gun on the kubelwagen while the driver is going full speed and swerving erratically. it's near constant, quick motion i have to constantly correct.

i'm on ps4. i've tried multiple controllers, even though the issue only happens when ADSing. all guns, all classes, all maps, all modes, the problem exists.

anybody else? any fixes? this a known issue? it really sucks

Comments

• The-Monz
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you using universal soldier aiming?
  • StealthAria
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Might be aim assist bugging out, have you tried turning that off?
    I'd actually recommend turning it off anyway, it screws you over more often than it helps.
  • aquadude79
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    The-Monz said:
    Are you using universal soldier aiming?
    I actually don't know what that is?

I turned aim-assist off right when i got the game, maybe it flipped itself back on, I'll check that, as well to make sure it's still off.

edit: auto aim is/was off. "uniform soldier aiming" is on and the coefficient is set to 133%, but i don't understand what it is.

• TEKNOCODE
    11557 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven’t had that, but I have noticed a different ads bug. I’ll ads and it won’t fully zoom. I have to switch the pistol, then back for it to zoom correctly.