Battlefield V Battlefest Week #4 - Fight as One

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1027 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Should maybe have it Sunday or Monday?  Maybe sooner since the weekend should have even more players.

35000000 now so I reckon you have it about right.
  • kornek21
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is up with the Tello board issue tracker. All the logged issues are still set to investigating.
    Are we not getting any fix's next patch  :| 
    It's updated on Fridays, like... today. 

Check again. 
    -Braddock512-
    i mean no offence by this, but it took dice their sweet time to fix something as small as a counter....
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • kornek21
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    wouldnt surprise me these days that EA has their finger in this somewhere and will do what they can to make us fail

i know i sound negative, first time i've been negative about dice or EA tbh, and im kinda annoyed at them taking so long to fix something as minor as a counter.
  • TheDrunkenPuppet
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So I participated, more even today after it was given out. Claimed from armory, got the white dot on company, go in and can't equip. Says need to complete assignment. Any help? Closed game, closed Origin, nothing helps.
  • RagingHimalaya
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So I participated, more even today after it was given out. Claimed from armory, got the white dot on company, go in and can't equip. Says need to complete assignment. Any help? Closed game, closed Origin, nothing helps.
    i have the same problem, need help....
  • RagingHimalaya
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

okay.. what the...may be you equipped the frag grenade rifle...try take down it
  • TheDrunkenPuppet
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

okay.. what the...may be you equipped the frag grenade rifle...try take down it
    What? The frag grenade rifle is a different optioon/ selection. That's option 4

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can't believe that we unlocked this thing with so many days to spare.

Either this counter was hilariously rigged, or the Chinese cheaters worked overtime during the weekend.
  • Proffitt999
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The target may have been reached but the weapon remains locked.
  • HuanMing88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The target may have been reached but the weapon remains locked.

Nope, it works just fine.
  • Freckec
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How glad we are to finally have the right weapon against the plane :-) Now these pilots have to see how we were when we were killed a couple of times at the game. 😜
  • Vasilij444
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Same here, tried everything, but can't equip :(
  • khgckg
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Using ps4 , also able to see it. cant use it , says must complete special asignment.
  • khgckg
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    and yea I thought the counter problem on grand operations was bad enough......  I think they pushed teh wrong button and used a random # generator
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    khgckg said:
    Using ps4 , also able to see it. cant use it , says must complete special asignment.
    You need to unselect the grenade launcher and choose say sticky dynamite, then it will let you choose the Fliegerfaust.

There is a bug which doesn't allow you to select them both at the moment.

Hope this helps.
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't believe that we unlocked this thing with so many days to spare.

Either this counter was hilariously rigged, or the Chinese cheaters worked overtime during the weekend.

It ramped up so fast lol. So unreal.
  • F3nd3r3n
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does not count it for me.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Check the armory first to claim it.  Then after that select tnt or tank mines then pick the Fliegerfaust.
  • Vasilij444
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 said:
    khgckg said:
    You need to unselect the grenade launcher and choose say sticky dynamite, then it will let you choose the Fliegerfaust.

There is a bug which doesn't allow you to select them both at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much, it worked like this :-)