Fliegerfaust

Hoda89
12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I did not get the Fliegerfaust.Why not?

Comments

• Proffitt999
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Likewise, have seen a couple of people with it though. BF V perfection once again

• Hoda89
    I was that Armory and showed me I got it. But the assault says it's still closed.
  • bigdaddygonutz
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUUm_wi609g

Not my video but clearly shows the Fliegerfaust should be removed again.

Now bombers have the following to deal with:

Stationary AA + mobile AA + Fighters +  10(?) Assaults spamming Fliegerfausts.

PS:

I never fly bombers myself but common........ this is just ruining the game 
  • bigdaddygonutz
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You cannot use the Fliegerfaust IF you also have equipped the Frag Grenade Rifle............ you need to chose AT mine or Sticky dynamite........ otherwise the Fliegerfaust is greyed out
  • TFBisquit
    2263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

This makes absolutely no sense.
  • Proffitt999
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You cannot use the Fliegerfaust IF you also have equipped the Frag Grenade Rifle............ you need to chose AT mine or Sticky dynamite........ otherwise the Fliegerfaust is greyed out
    Thank you!
  • Hoda89
    and really.thanks
  • bigdaddygonutz
    TFBisquit said:

My point is that I do not fly bombers myself but I feel bad for bomber pilots as bombers now have even worse odds at staying alive for more than 1 minute.

+

I link to a video that shows you how OP the Fliegerfaust is = it is a point, shoot and 100% sure massive damage hit at fairly long range.

Does that make more sense?

• NamelessForNow
    1471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Couldn't disagree more
  • Chance0001
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:

My point is that I do not fly bombers myself but I feel bad for bomber pilots as bombers now have even worse odds at staying alive for more than 1 minute.

+

I link to a video that shows you how OP the Fliegerfaust is = it is a point, shoot and 100% sure massive damage hit at fairly long range.

Does that make more sense?

Makes perfect sense, but i can almost guarantee 90% of the community could care less about how long a bomber can stay in the sky... WE ALL get tired of the bomb run spamming..
  • Carbonic
    1850 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's easy to call out an early nerf but you can't really judge the weapons impact now since everyone is using it. Imo. DICE need to wait until the novelty runs out  and the amount of Fliegerfausts reach normal numbers.
  • brake8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got and used Fliegerfaust on 27th now it says I need to complete special assignment. WTF ?
  • Carbonic
    1850 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    brake8 said:
    Got and used Fliegerfaust on 27th now it says I need to complete special assignment. WTF ?
    Check your armory and switch to dynamite
  • chinook240
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Love the new Fliegerfaust, at last a mobile AA that can’t be camped by noob pilots who simply attack badly sited fixed AA positions with 4000 lb bombs. We need more please, quick reload, better sights, even IR seeker heads or Stinger!
  • xHonest_Abe
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We need more please, quick reload, better sights, even IR seeker heads or Stinger!

We really don't need more....The Fliegerfaust has accomplish what it was intended to do, Eliminate the outrageous easy kill scores from certain pilots of the past few months. I had seen them as high as 70/1 during one game. Those days of risk free bombing for aces are gone. :D
  • PsiHo1389
    86 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No more airplanes 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We need more please, quick reload, better sights, even IR seeker heads or Stinger!

We really don't need more....The Fliegerfaust has accomplish what it was intended to do, Eliminate the outrageous easy kill scores from certain pilots of the past few months. I had seen them as high as 70/1 during one game. Those days of risk free bombing for aces are gone. :D

Its a noob weapon. Get into a fighter plane instead. Thats the intention.
  • Kompura
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fliegerfaust made Fjell playable again. No more just harvesting field for planes where they can fly where ever wanted without any threat at all.
  • 3ricCartm4n
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    It's o.k. that players on the ground have something to deffend against aircrafts,but i don't get the logic ....you can't kill aircraft with anti air gun in one pass,you can't kill it even with anti air wehicle ,it's not easy to kill the bomber with attack airplane.....but you can kill it with ONE shot of fligerfaust!  (profanity removed by moderator)
    Post edited by Carbonic on
  • PsiHo1389
    86 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's o.k. that players on the ground have something to deffend against aircrafts,but i don't get the logic ....you can't kill aircraft with anti air gun in one pass,you can't kill it even with anti air wehicle ,it's not easy to kill the bomber with attack airplane.....but you can kill it with ONE shot of fligerfaust!  (profanity removed by moderator)
    Hope so to everybody use FF agains brave "airplane players" ....