[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still same going on.
  • Blackhawk
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 will be made available for purchase on steam. There will be no hiding the cheat problem because people will mass post negative reviews and everyone will see the game is plagued by hackers.

Time to get your act together!
  • AGA_Python
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    this has gotten worse lately..its like everyone is doing it because theres no recourse. its literally ruining the fun and my game play has diminished considerably..i know lots who wont play the game,they have moved on and will not buy another ea/dice game if anti cheats arent implemented. ive been gaming since the late 90's and this is the worst ive seen..its right up there with COD. thanks for doing nothing! 
  • UnPh4ZeD
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mick_hr wrote: »
    I'm watching stats of one high level cheater on bfv tracking site that made me uninstall this game. He knows location of everyone, prefires and has accuracy with AR/LMGs over 50%, K/D over 10.
    When patch came, he had four short squad contest games, with online time of average 2 minutes and 10% accuracy. Then pause for three hours. Same evening he came back with his usual 50% accuracy and K/D 10. That is how much it took coders to adjust hack for this new patch. Three hours. Then he played for next four hours uninterrupted.
    So, BFV indeed has a anti-cheat, but with a short lifetime of three hours.
    Heavily admined community servers are the only option here. Anti-cheat does not work properly. 

I don't believe Fair Fight is responsible for the short holiday. It's my understanding that when the game is updated, memory locations are changed. 3rd party software developers then have to update the locations for their 'program'. Once the locations are updated, they are back to their old tricks with essentially 0 deterrence.
  • JONxJITSU
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a blatant rage hacker friended on Orign, when the update went live I asked him if thinks that he will get banned/caught. He replyed with a "lol not a chance" and he went on to drop 60-1 bombs as soon as his update finished installing.

I can't blame EA for the lack of an updated anti-cheat. This lays on the developer not the publisher, eventhough the publisher can apply pressure on the dev. For example look at Apex; same publisher (EA) but different developers. Respawn Entertainment is transparent about cheating by keeping the community updated via blog and reddit post. Their communtiy mananger will talk about:
    - Region locking China
    - Going after sellers.
    - Providing numbers on game bans.
    - Providing numbers on banned accounts who sell cheats.
    - Providing numbers on how many account creations they blocked.
    - Mentioning how updating Easy Anti Cheat they have seen a 50% reduction of effected matches.
    - Mentions how their in-game reports are updating their tool, which is starting to detect previously undetectable cheats.

Now imagine if Apex got the same treatment as we do pertaining to cheaters...would their player base be where it is at?

• OftenShot
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Patience has run out, they had a big chance with this update but EA/DICE has shown where it's loyalties lie and it's not with the legit paying customer. EA/ DICE won't be getting another dollar out of me!
  • Blackhawk
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Patience has run out, they had a big chance with this update but EA/DICE has shown where it's loyalties lie and it's not with the legit paying customer. EA/ DICE won't be getting another dollar out of me!

Agreed, will not be buying another EA DICE game. And I've been playing battlefield since the start.
    There are other games and developers more worthy our money.
  • Blastosphere
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If Dice pays me $10 dollars/hour doing 40 hours a week and just to sit on my computer playing BF5 catching cheaters all day and banning them. I would not mind doing it..  Bro, Face-it and ESEA pay there online admins $12 dollars/hour. And they use a anti-cheat software were it scan your PC and check what you have open to see if your using cheats there is no way to by pass that system.  They even let u cheat for like a week making you think it was not detected and then they ban you for life. I've been an admin on ESEA and that how it was...
  • knuttas
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2019

Time to fix the hacker problems NOW!

Hi DiCE and EA!

It is time to solve the hacker problems asap!

I am so feedup with all the hackers destroying the game!

Sure i could just paus for THE game, bit this time i havet chosen to pay per month to play BFV and all we get is silence regarding the hacking that is happening, dont just ban, ban the accounts by CPU-ID ord GPU, or borh! So it Will hurt those who är hacking.

I am getting [annoyed] then they just create a new account and keeps in hacking and destroying our game experiance!

I will not accept much more abuse now EA and DiCE!

This loyal player will soon not be so loyal any more!

The pacific content Will not be enought!

I repeat, ban the hackers CPU-id NOW!!!!

Best Regards
    A realy loyal player from Sweden, BF1942!!!

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14288 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @knuttas
    Please don't Swear or alter the spelling in an attempt to circumvent the filter.

Next time,  You will be reprimanded appropriately.

forum rules : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines
  • GVlXxf
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have said before, the first step is grouping those cheating players in the same server, isolating them with "normal" player, i have suggest many , however, all others game is doing the same things, just BF didn't have any action like others developer to give a more healthy and better gaming environment to normal players. as i said, the game is death , only cheating player still keep playing this , at least in term  of  gaming time. of course, i means on PC, console would have been less effected as there was less cheating than PC.

DICE didn't do anythings for that, u know any data can be counted still is counting, like exp, so it can be saying it's unfair to normal players, as cheating player can get a higher exp as faster as possible, their kill still to be counted in tracker, they can unlock any chapter without any hardness, so the conclusion,  BFV is a XXXX game to normal players,  u didn't find anything is fair when playing the game, but just make a server to be full for those cheating players to kill , earn exp , unlock what they are not deserved in the game like normal player in term of time, if u like to see ur record in tracker, sorry man, it's totally with no meaningful at all.
  • Blackhawk
    Just had a really wonderful 2 games on the new maps with no cheaters, totally different game and quite fun.
  • Mc_TheRipper
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Just played Iwo Jima and I got constantly killed after spawn in my own base and enemies just ran around in our restricted zones and killed whole squads with one mag. Nice start for the new maps NOT.
    How on earth does free access to the game make sense when you don't have any working ac measures? This is such a fail again, had really hoped they had learned something from the last months but no, just put out new content without fixing the inherent problems of the game. Thx for NO FUN once again.
  • zerweast
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The blatants are back in asia servers. Is this cheating situation something the makers of bf5 find acceptable?
  • OftenShot
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They are simply not bothered they have already got our money. I suspect they know how many players cheat in all it's guises and also how much they spend on Origin Access & Boins etc so just let it continue. Sure we have odd rage cheater ban here and there to make it look like they care and appease the legit players but ultimately they care about revenue more. 
  • italickus
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Love how i constantly getting one shotted by M1 Garand cheaters, no matter where i am or how covered i am.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Love how i constantly getting one shotted by M1 Garand cheaters, no matter where i am or how covered i am.

The one frame death is due to some sort of bug.

It's the only weapon that does it consistently no matter the player skill.
This discussion has been closed.