Battlefield V - Update 5.0

Comments

• Braddock512
    1542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @Braddock512 Swipe feature for sliding? Can anyone explain how that works? 
    Set your keybinding in-game on PS4 to use the Swipe touchpad to slide. 

-Braddock512
  • CT1924
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you play the new maps now?  I saw some people playing them on youtube
    Game changers had early access.
  • AlVIn132349
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

My BFV crashes during startup after the war in the pacific patch. What I must do?
  • I_Debott_I
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs said:
    LOL, I see how they fixed the "Could not fetch report" issue: by immediately skipping the score screen without any input from the player and going straight into the map loading screen. Thanks DICE.

That's actually not true, at least for me. The report shows just fine now.
    But it indeed takes you to the next match way too fast, I agree on that. This is a new issue, and I feel like it's almost hotfix-worthy. :neutral:
  • Ka4cio21
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512

What with this bug:

You have lost connection to server
    You have lost connection to the session?

Please fix it!!!
  • sainty1987
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It constantly crashes on xbox one you press the home screen to make a recording and you get kicked from the game and says you lost connection to EA it's never done it before this update so yet again dice mess up a update well done to yous for anything job well don
  • maskedocelot
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like the sounds the new guns make except for the new mmg which to me sounds exactly like the machine gun on a tank and I keep getting killed by a mmg behind a rock while I'm looking for the "tank". If they are the same sound can you make them different please.

Also had lost connection to the server on breakthrough ps4.
  • austinnz69
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How is it that i am already seeing japanese solders on the battlefield?   i dont seem to be able to choose to use myself.   anyone, any ideas what is up?  is it only if you have EA Access or some other feature?
  • austinnz69
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have seen a player using the Japanese female soldier on a few different occasions!  intrigued! 
  • kahlua66
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looking forward to play the game again. 
    It gave me hope that it will happend soon with the last line

What’s being worked on for the rest of Chapter 5?

• Private Games

The best with the battlefield 1942 -battlefield 4 was that you could meet upp with friends, play against other clans, play in nordic ligue, BFT and so on. 
      Public is fun for one or two hours, then its getting booooring!

When you are used to play competitive, the public servers are boring, no team play, half of your team are playing as snipers, baseraping, basecamping and smacktarters all over. 

But looking forward to install the game once more when privat server are back. 

And one more ting. For the next Battlefield, dont do the same mistake as with Bf1 and Bf5, giving the battlefield comunity the finger. Give us privat server from day 1! 

• RC-1136_DRMN
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was lagging so bad after the patch that I couldn't play it.  Rubberbanding like crazy. I usually play with a 20 ping. Last night it was spiking up to 160.  Played Modern Warfare and worked fine. 
  • e46Benn
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    When you're going to fix the [removed] netcode, it's horrible, it's the worst netcode of the rest of the whole battlefield saga.

Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • jAw_cRaCkEr7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update Stuck 88%
  • Blackhawk
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tried to play the new maps tonight, but first server I joined had 2 blatant hackers, PC version continues to be Hackerfield 5, shameful display.
  • CT1924
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blackhawk said:
    Tried to play the new maps tonight, but first server I joined had 2 blatant hackers, PC version continues to be Hackerfield 5, shameful display.
    Evidently not: the new maps are not playable until the 31st.
  • ShoeBoxJr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whats up with the end of game stats since the update? You barely have seconds to check end of game achievements and final game tallies before you’re quickly thrown to the next map. I can see how people want to be on that screen less time, but theres barely enough time to see anything at all now
  • CT1924
    When do the maps go live?
  • Blackhawk
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Evidently not: the new maps are not playable until the 31st.

I joined a random server , I thought maps were already released. Doesnt change the fact that there were 3 hackers
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14444 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Blackhawk
    You should post any cheater related posts in the sticky megathread.

@CT1924