40mm AA

Mensrea831
111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I find myself being a decent pilot in this game....but if i fly anywhere near an objective with these up and its a 2 hit kill anyone else having trouble with these? If not how do you destroy these without getting womped before you get in gun/bomb range?

Comments

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I guess someone don't like air planes.
  • ElliotLH
    8821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It feels like a 2 hit kill when you're flying, but it was taking me 4-6 to kill a plane when I was manning one.
  • Hawxxeye
    6605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think that you will be able to do a lot more damage to then once the planes reach their max level
    These heavier and slow firing 40mm AAs require more aim leading so you better not fly in a straight line while they are  trying to hit you