Battlefield PERFORMANCE ISSUE

cash
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2019
Hello first time post on here, my issue is i have now got performace issues with the game on any map, any server. Even though it seems to be an fps issue it stays 60fps, its super smooth then really laggy/low fps then back up and back down again, every 10 seconds or so. Drivers have been updated twice.

Pc Specs:-
intel i9 9900k
32gb ram
AMD vega 64 8gb
1TB SSD

Comments

• BassMan_PC
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you are playing the map for the first time since the patch, you will experience some stutters and performance issues as the game builds up the cache for it. It should run smooth the next time u play that map.
  • V4LI4NT
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have a monster of a rig, 2080ti and so on, and have always run this game fine with 120 fps avg. Now its like 90 AND when ever i move my mouse around i feel i'm being held back every now and then. Like my mouse movement is rubber banding. So annoying. Can't play at all. It's not just the new maps. Same on old maps.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't have problems with my rig. But that is in conquest. When playing breakthrough, really bad stutter arrives. So it must be related to the game itself.
  • Seven7mm1985
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same stutter issue after couple of minutes in game, fps drops. Like fps go down to 2-4 frames (for 1 sec) every few minutes and then go back to stable 60. Started for me when Paciffic arrived.
  • Kompura
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you're using DX12, on some patches from BFV or geforce experience has put DXR on and that causes all kind of issues.
  • duendemago
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    cash said:
    Hello first time post on here, my issue is i have now got performace issues with the game on any map, any server. Even though it seems to be an fps issue it stays 60fps, its super smooth then really laggy/low fps then back up and back down again, every 10 seconds or so. Drivers have been updated twice.

Pc Specs:-
    intel i9 9900k
    32gb ram
    AMD vega 64 8gb
    1TB SSD

"Sorry your CPU is not good enough for this God Made Game only for QUANTUM CPUs and with 4 2080s  genetically modified with Pascal DNA" -_-