AA guns getting a substantial buff.

Tip_the_Cap
339 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Life is about to get even more tough for pilots.

Dice says the they want pilots to just adapt, and become better fliers.

I am also warming up to the Fliegerfaust the way it is. After using it I'm seeing how its balanced the range is not good, and you cant use it on anything else. I mean, you nerf it, and it's just another useless gadget.

Comments

• Tip_the_Cap
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am extremely excited that, AA guns will now be useful.

Pilots will just have to try to improve their skills.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    One last thing. Fliegerfaust should not have given to Assault, because of the obvious. Instead it should have been given to Support.

With the AT rifle grenade being reduced to a pea shooter, this would give support a useful weapon against vehicles. It's also good, because it would force Support to get off their **** more. They would have more decisions to make, and also it may reduce the number of the, Fliegerfausts on the, Battlefield.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One last thing. Fliegerfaust should not have given to Assault, because of the obvious. Instead it should have been given to Support.
    I disagree. Reason being, if a team invests heavily into Fliegerfausts, as it is now the team would thus be much more open to being dominated by a tank. However, give the Fliegerfaust to Support, and you'd not only have Assault able to completely rid the battlefield of any tanks, but Supports able to do the same to planes without giving up anything.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    Well that is a problem to be easily solved by clans, or anyone in communication with other.

I stand by my belief and will say again that, Support is only good for camping now. Gadgets are trash for them.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well that is a problem to be easily solved by clans, or anyone in communication with other.

I stand by my belief and will say again that, Support is only good for camping now. Gadgets are trash for them.
    Just give Support the Limpet Charge back and I'm a happy man. I still do not agree with giving Support the Flieger while Assault has the Panzerfaust or PIAT. A secondary reason if necessary is Support's ability to resupply itself. Let's use an example, Twisted Steel bridge. The only two resupply stations near the bridge are on the very end of each side, meaning anyone in the center of the map can only resupply themselves off of an ammo box. Now imagine a Support who can stay there in the middle of the bridge and resupply his own Fliegerfaust vs. an Assault who can only resupply by running all the way back to one end of the bridge.

Obviously these probems can be solved by platoons of friends or a coordinated team, but I'm trying to speak from the perspective of a solo player. I do not believe it would be good for the game at all to allow me, by myself, to use a weapon as powerful as the Fliegerfaust AND be able to resupply my ammunition from it without a resupply station anywhere close by.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    They cant resupply themselves with any explosives. Never have been able to do that. I know, because I have tried several times.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    Support has to go to resupply stations for explosives just like everyone else.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    They cant resupply themselves with any explosives. Never have been able to do that. I know, because I have tried several times.
    Isn't it just that they can't resupply grenades specifically, but the box can resupply gadgets (albeit it'd take awhile to resupply a full loadout compared to a resupply station). I know you can resupply a Fliegerfaust off of a box as Assault, and I am almost certain that I've resupplied AT Grenade pistol ammo off of an ammo box as well, though that was certainly a length of time ago.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    Support can not resupply themselves with any explosives. Try it.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    Support can not resupply themselves with any explosives. Try it.
    I cannot at the moment, but I repeat that I am almost certain that using the ammo box/crate/whatever you would prefer to call it absolutely resupplies your gadgets by one. The pouch on the other hand, only resupplies primary/secondary weapon ammunition.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    From the ammo crate they supply themselves with one explosive at a time.

You are correct, sir.

I am wrong, and it is not the first, nor the last time that will be the case.
  • Hawxxeye
    6551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I disagree. Reason being, if a team invests heavily into Fliegerfausts, as it is now the team would thus be much more open to being dominated by a tank. However, give the Fliegerfaust to Support, and you'd not only have Assault able to completely rid the battlefield of any tanks, but Supports able to do the same to planes without giving up anything.
    Exactly, Assault needed to finally have to make a real choice in the  gadget department.
  • fragnstein
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Isn't it just that they can't resupply grenades specifically, but the box can resupply gadgets (albeit it'd take awhile to resupply a full loadout compared to a resupply station). I know you can resupply a Fliegerfaust off of a box as Assault, and I am almost certain that I've resupplied AT Grenade pistol ammo off of an ammo box as well, though that was certainly a length of time ago.

They can supply grenades only after the timer is up
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Life is about to get even more tough for pilots.

Dice says the they want pilots to just adapt, and become better fliers.

I am also warming up to the Fliegerfaust the way it is. After using it I'm seeing how its balanced the range is not good, and you cant use it on anything else. I mean, you nerf it, and it's just another useless gadget.

Disagree, the range is great and long distance too. Clearly you haven't used it enough by your naive comments about "range not good" LOL 

00:12 Bomber down 1 shot Narvik 
    00:33 Bomber down  1 shot Narvik 
    00:55 Bomber down 1 shot Narvik
    01:10 Bomber down 2 shots (able to reload in time) flying parallel and low and straight. Narvik  (long range) 
    01:25 Bomber down 1 shot Narvik 
    01:40 Bomber down 1 shot Panzerstorm
    01:56 Bomber down 1 shot Panzerstorm
    02:12 Bomber down 1 shot Panzerstorm
    02:22 Bomber down 1 shot Panzerstorm
    02:38 Bomber down 1 shot Al Sundan 

• Tip_the_Cap
    And you are overreacting to an opinion that is not your own.

People have different experiences than others, and it's never a reason to get all tight, and insult others.

I recommend not taking things that happen in a video game personally.

Well wishes to you, and yours.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you are annoyed about planes, then get into one. That is where skills count.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    If you are annoyed about planes, then get into one. That is where skills count.

Bro, what on earth are you talking about? Nobody criticized planes in this thread that I can see.

Another example of taking something about a video game personally.