[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• fragspersecond
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cheaters are back in South East Asian servers. Most cheaters names start with CN
  • Mc_TheRipper
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    German server, guy went 120-0 with Lewis and kept shaming DEVs of the game lol
  • SpoolaZ
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Why do you think there will be some changes now? If EA is satisfied with Fairfight's performance as a cheat-controller in their games, then there is certainly no reason to replace it now.
    Wasted time hoping for change as they only care about dollars in the end.
  • warslag
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think every game on PC is probably hacked to buggery these days. I don't think it's only FairFight. It's everything. It's all completely useless.  :D
  • GenCuster
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    37       Rank
    34       H play time
    3247   Kill
    1         Death
    3241   K/D

This is the Firefighter AC commitment
    Or someone is blind ...
    Or he doesn't really want to see!

• Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I as so close to going in and trying out the new maps and weapons, then I remembered it was a free weekend...lol
  • Tx_Lightning
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yep the hacks have already adapted to the new update. had a player last night ranked 2 that went 104-4. another ranked 3 went 27-0 before he left the server. Really wish EA would get off their butt and deal with these losers. If they wont do anything they need to allow private servers so we as admins can kick them before they ruin this game for everybody. Have a number of friends who have now quit BF for good and I am getting close to walking away shaking my head and have been a loyal player since BF1942 (have played every BF version)
  • TheRealFoe
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it would be great if people left squads with cheaters in ,or didn't join those squads  don't support them ,don't talk to them. if a cheater on firestorm tells you where everything is don't join him again because if you  use his fakeness to your advantage you are as fake as him.
  • LEGATUS_ITALICUS
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    If they implement an anticheat and the ban hammer starts doing his job, the only people left to play the game will be DICE employees themselves and the game changers. Probably the 75% of the actual community will be gone single handedly. In 37 years im playing videogames, i have never seen a game so infested by cheaters in my life. Neither War Rock was this bad and that game was really bad.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    ^comment above is an exaggeration to the finest.

Just because you cant spot a cheater correctly doesnt mean you can throw out baseless statements.
    Warrock, A.V.A, Crossfire, Combat Arms. Are FAR worse then what this game has.
  • NathanLeeK
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just left a game with two hackers on the enemy team getting constant head shots. I will not play or purchase any future games until this is resolved.
  • TheRealFoe
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Anyway what I was trying to say and please don't take this the wrong way ,if  not very good players put in  console commands to apply their cheats  couldn't  the commands be looked at the same way as chat looking for the codes the same way the chat filters out swear words , even if some codes words are circumvented maybe it could be moderated by smart people.

• Zunloa
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What's there to discuss?  I encounter a cheater every other day. Your anti-cheat sucks. And I can't even report the cheater in the damn game. End of story.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    (Quote)
    Apart that it's not.

Dude, in EU we are flooded by cheaters. And guess what? We have ALSO armies of cheaters coming from Asia at the same time, to be added to the multitude of european cheaters already there. 

You're lucky i cannot post screenshots or videos,where you can even find cheaters competing against each others on whos the best cheater in the match. And those are just the blatant ones. Subtle ones are in bigger numbers by far here.

Its not 75%. I'm not going to say it again.
  • NN_Buzz12
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Apart that it's not.

Dude, in EU we are flooded by cheaters. And guess what? We have ALSO armies of cheaters coming from Asia at the same time, to be added to the multitude of european cheaters already there. 

You're lucky i cannot post screenshots or videos,where you can even find cheaters competing against each others on whos the best cheater in the match. And those are just the blatant ones. Subtle ones are in bigger numbers by far here.

One cheater in one game ruins the outcome of the game. BFV is infested with cheaters and the community will continue to shrink for that reason.

If you don’t know what the true percentage is, your opinion is as valid as anyone else’s.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    edited November 2019
    NN_Buzz12 wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Apart that it's not.

One cheater in one game ruins the outcome of the game. BFV is infested with cheaters and the community will continue to shrink for that reason.

If you don’t know what the true percentage is, your opinion is as valid as anyone else’s.

Blind hysteria is not a valid opinion.
    If you have seen his other statements in other threads and off site you would understand.
  • JONxJITSU
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love how i constantly getting one shotted by M1 Garand cheaters, no matter where i am or how covered i am.

The one frame death is due to some sort of bug.

It's the only weapon that does it consistently no matter the player skill.
    The netcode / TTD is still messed up; I thought they fixed that back in Jan? Sheesh.
  • VOLBANKER
    1253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Apart that it's not.

I was in a game the other day where someone named something like Legatus-something accused me of cheating multiple times during a round of Conquest on Operation Underground. Perhaps it is this guy who writes here in this thread? Would be interesting if it was. 

Btw. I was proud because it’s only the 2nd time ever that someone’s accused me of cheating. However I soon discovered that this dude started calling maybe 3-4 other guys cheater during the same round, and then of course it was no longer anything special :D