Bring back the 1903 sniper rifle

mrredsand9
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Dice:
Please bring back the 1903 Springfield rifle for the American faction in BF V. Every other nation has a dedicated sniper rifle except for the Americans. The US stopped using the Krag in the late 1800s. As someone who tries to run accurate , nation specific loadouts this would be a great addition

Comments

• Mensrea831
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Theres a good chance this was coming far before this post lol
  • mrredsand9
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I didnt see it listed in the data mined weapons and was just hoping it makes it's way into the game.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    mrredsand9 wrote: »
    Dice:
    Please bring back the 1903 Springfield rifle for the American faction in BF V. Every other nation has a dedicated sniper rifle except for the Americans. The US stopped using the Krag in the late 1800s. As someone who tries to run accurate , nation specific loadouts this would be a great addition

I'm a sucker for faction specific weapons and agree wholeheartedly
  • Forger44
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, they can also add The Pedersen Device as a specialization.
    If the M1 can have grenade launcher why not The Pedersen Device on a 1903.
  • Armadon1
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Forger44 as cool as that would be, I don't think the Pederson device was in successful use.. plus how would they add it? As a whole new weapon or as a weapon specialization? As for a 1903, I'm all for it!
  • mrredsand9
    Thanks guys, hopefully some Dice Dev reads this and thinks it's a good idea. Loved that rifle in bf1
  • hkspm123
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree , i want to stop running these german weaponry anyway 
  • grrlpurple
    843 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Many of the first waves of marines only had the 1903 anyway. The army got the M1 first...
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still need the Bazooka, Thompson M1A1, Springfield M1903 and A3, Grease Gun, Type 97 Machine Gun i think and Type 5 (Garand Copy). Nambu is missing too.