Battlefield V - Update 5.0

123457»

Comments

• RayD_O1
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Please maintain dedicated Pacific playlists until the private servers come.
    The Pacific maps are almost a different game.
    Totally agree, please keep both the Conquest / Breakthrough playlists so all Pacific fans can play without queuing, thanks DICE.
  • Caramac_D
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fixed the TTD yet?
  • CemmyZ
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My bomb aiming sights appear to have disappeared, both in first and third person view! How do I get them back?

• ElliotLH
    9006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    CemmyZ wrote: »
    My bomb aiming sights appear to have disappeared, both in first and third person view! How do I get them back?

Are you talking about the Corsair and Zero? If you are, they don't have them. You can aim with the crosshair dot pretty well though.
  • CemmyZ
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Are you talking about the Corsair and Zero? If you are, they don't have them. You can aim with the crosshair dot pretty well though.
    I am. Thanks, I'm doing so but it's not as intuitive however :( 
  • ElliotLH
    9006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    I am. Thanks, I'm doing so but it's not as intuitive however :( 

Yeah it's funky at first.
  • MCFreakReturns
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "You are no longer able to build objects through walls and other static objects."

"The fortification UI in the middle of the screen will no longer show at very long distances, it will now only show when you are actually in range to build."

"Fixed a bug that would make the bayonet icon show if a player got revived, without having the bayonet equipped on their weapon"

These are not fixed for me.
    OG XBOX ONE.

• PhilipssonV
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously. Now you admins need to start ban people who cheat. I've sent in many reports and nothing has happend. This is a freaking joke to play. Chinese guys with 180 + ping taking out 85 guys within 10 minutes in planes. This is a real dealbreaker for me to play and I cant understand why you cant react since some of them are reported continuously over and over again and have ranks like above 200. It is not that hard to understand that you cant reach level 200 in a couple of days either. SO START WORKING WITH THIS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ NOW!!!!!
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DEAR EA/DICE

Can u finally fix problem with autotracking for weapon skins? I need to leave every round server pick mission and join again ?!
  • Granatenmaxe
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you Dice. Pacific maps are really good and fun to play. Please provide more of this. and please also bring back rush as permanent mode. 
  • nikeyDE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    playing with the new jungle carbine. 

Have Fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMK6EMTM9VY&t=13s
  • l00ping42
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yesterday,i play map pacific and 2 aimbotter kill all and ruin the game
    why EA/DICE not detected cheat aimbot
    i look battlefieldtracker.com and the cheaters in game reports have score 179 kills at 20 minuts game with 90 % headshot !
    today the cheaters play again and not banned ! why ??

• Goztow
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello, can you please add a form of balancing, plz? Especially on squad conquest it's getting annoying. Thanks.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Flame throwing getting a patch in next update.