Xbox One X enhancements patch!

Comments

• TheGmCGaMeR
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SGT_Lindy wrote: »
    gmcworks wrote: »
    They're saving their resources for the mic drop in 2018 Battlefield

Saving Xbox resources since the PS4 Pro patch makes the game look much better than the Xbox One version. Sad.

Not really true. I have both and the difference is negligible even if you try to find it.

LOL that's even sadder for PS4 Pro
  • MogwaiWarrior
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So, can you really see a dramatic difference visually between the XBOX One and the XBOX One X?
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So, can you really see a dramatic difference visually between the XBOX One and the XBOX One X?

Visually yes performance more yes locked solid
  • RetroGMR083
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    I received an Xbox One X for Christmas, and I have BF1. Xbox One X is a whole lot more powerful than PS4 Pro. There's no reason it can't look a lot better while running at a stable 60FPS. This is either pure laziness on the developers or their **** EA just doesn't care. This isn't pc folks, this is a closed console with a lot of power. The mistake that is Battlefront 2 should be forgotten and focus where it matters.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I received an Xbox One X for Christmas, and I have BF1. Xbox One X is a whole lot more powerful than PS4 Pro. There's no reason it can't look a lot better while running at a stable 60FPS. This is either pure laziness on the developers or their **** EA just doesn't care. This isn't pc folks, this is a closed console with a lot of power. The mistake that is Battlefront 2 should be forgotten and focus where it matters.

When the developers are simultaneously working on BF18 and still working on new content for BF1 it’s a very harsh to call them lazy.
    I play on the One X with the HDR turned up nice and bright and the game looks gorgeous and plays superbly.
    There’s no incentive to patch it, let’s just wait and see what they do with BF18.
  • RetroGMR083
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

When the developers are simultaneously working on BF18 and still working on new content for BF1 it’s a very harsh to call them lazy.
    I play on the One X with the HDR turned up nice and bright and the game looks gorgeous and plays superbly.
    There’s no incentive to patch it, let’s just wait and see what they do with BF18.

I'm not even wanting major graphical upgrades. I mean thingsl ike improved draw distance, distant detail.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    I went from the standard ps4 to Xbox one x. Visually BF1 looks better but not by much. If anybody is considering upgrading for the sole purpose of playing BF1 on Xbox one x you'll be disappointed. It looks better but the difference is not that noticeable. Maybe it looks better on a 4k HDR tv I don't know, I'm on a standard HD monitor.
  • Zhuni-II
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Come on ea!
  • LMR70
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    At the very least DICE could add Dolby Atmos support–Atmos is supported on PC. I just cant believe DICE is ignoring the X and MS had the marketing right to the game. I though they would get better treatment. Guess we will have to wait for BF18.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I went from the standard ps4 to Xbox one x. Visually BF1 looks better but not by much. If anybody is considering upgrading for the sole purpose of playing BF1 on Xbox one x you'll be disappointed. It looks better but the difference is not that noticeable. Maybe it looks better on a 4k HDR tv I don't know, I'm on a standard HD monitor.

It doe# look bette4 on a 4K tv with HDR support. I only bought one after getting my X so noticed how much nicer it all looked straight away. The smooth 60fps helps too.
  • MOSHY25
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Depends on your TV settings too. Turn off all the stupid settings like pro-motion or whatever you manufacturer calls it. Set to game mode and you be good. Have a Samsung 9800 and looks good. Better than S but not a giant leap in quality.
  • wZhengINT
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is there anyone noticing that BF1 on xboxonex has some visual mistakes? In the entire Argonne Forest and some locations of Ballroom Blitz and Amiens, places where meant to be shadow turn too bright, and the iron part of weapons glow abnormally all the time. Especially in Argonne Forest, this is very obvious. Please tell me I’m not the only one...
  • Titan_Awaken
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wZhengINT said:
    Is there anyone noticing that BF1 on xboxonex has some visual mistakes? In the entire Argonne Forest and some locations of Ballroom Blitz and Amiens, places where meant to be shadow turn too bright, and the iron part of weapons glow abnormally all the time. Especially in Argonne Forest, this is very obvious. Please tell me I’m not the only one...
    Over a year and a half late there, pal. 
  • wZhengINT
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

But this isn’t solved on Xbox one x yet.
  • Ronin9572
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    wZhengINT wrote: »
    (Quote)

The game is 3yrs old, so it won't be!
  • Titan_Awaken
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wZhengINT said:
    (Quote)

Reviving a one and a half year old thread won't magically fix it either. 

Try posting on EA Answers HQ.