Weekly BF

vehicles poisoning this game

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    3446 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Serious, go play a game that has infantry only ...

These kinds of questions and comments from players that play a combined arms game are just ... insane ...
  • Tip_the_Cap
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll say this. The tanks and planes on the Pacific maps are a little much, but that's the way it is supposed to be.

If you're basing your opinion on those maps alone, which would make sense right now, then you should play the other maps. Those maps are not nearly as bad as far as vehicles go.
  • Elephante33
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Step 1. Dont play Battlefield, its a game made for combined arms

If step one does not work, re-apply until it works

Seriosly man, the vehicules are super easy to break in this game, any 12 year old with Assault class can do it solo
  • TheyHaveScissors
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well...

I really miss some AT option on recon, except for the AT rifles.

On top of that, the PIAT could use a buff.
  • TheGM86
    783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only uses vehicles for the sole purpose of ruining other people's day. *laughs in Tank*
  • Carbonic
    1468 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 7
    Well...

That's the spotting scope. Sometimes when you spot a tank like that you will be amazed how quickly bombs and rockets find their way to those stealthy buggers.
  • StingrayX
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You are playing Battlefield. Vehicles are the main point in the series. Maybe COD is more your style.
  • ro7hbard
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you remember those OP helicoptes in BF4? Couldn't even take them down with anti-air. 
  • xeNizKing
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ro7hbard said:
    Do you remember those OP helicoptes in BF4? Couldn't even take them down with anti-air. 
    You clearly didn't play when Spawn camping AA tanks were grossly overpowered and even after you could still very easily take out the attack choppers. People just needed to work together because of the flare system thats it. 
  • joshualee585900
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I swear tanks are getting worse and worse every game
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I swear tanks are getting worse and worse every game
    Because players like OP become more and more prevalent so they cry and cry and cry until Dice nerfs the living thing out of vehicles.
  • IIIIUNREALIIII
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Couldn't agree more, tanks have a VERY hard time staying alive. And i'm not talking about those who camp outside boundaries of course but about the ones like me that always try to flank objectives to take enemies by surprise hoping that infantry will follow my lead being supported by armor. Unfortunately that's never the case, i usually find myself alone against 10 assaults who rush me from every direction amd corner, headglitching with panzerfaust or throwing dynamite from across the map. What infuriates me the most is the fact that even in the few cases where i have infantry around my tank they seem to be all blind and nobody ever takes out the support or assault that freely walks past them to chug dynamite or mines on my tank. Of course that is never the case for an enemy tank, my teammates never attack him whereas while I'm fighting it all the enemy team jumps on me...😒

You are right, many times I have infantry around me and somehow enemy assaults attack me. They must be blind or deaf. There is no other option. Esp when they focus on my tank. They dont try to kill infantry, only me. Kamikaze mode. Or planes which attack only my tank. All the time. Nobody care about that.
    Teamates don't repair your tank. It's a big difference between 70 and 100 Hp. Medics throw smokes in front of your tank. I can't see anything,I'm in disadvantage.
    Unfortunately it's happens in 8 out of 10 cases.
    BR is way better mode for tanks than CQ. More fun and many times you can crush enemy team.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Couldn't agree more, tanks have a VERY hard time staying alive. And i'm not talking about those who camp outside boundaries of course but about the ones like me that always try to flank objectives to take enemies by surprise hoping that infantry will follow my lead being supported by armor. Unfortunately that's never the case, i usually find myself alone against 10 assaults who rush me from every direction amd corner, headglitching with panzerfaust or throwing dynamite from across the map. What infuriates me the most is the fact that even in the few cases where i have infantry around my tank they seem to be all blind and nobody ever takes out the support or assault that freely walks past them to chug dynamite or mines on my tank. Of course that is never the case for an enemy tank, my teammates never attack him whereas while I'm fighting it all the enemy team jumps on me...😒

You are right, many times I have infantry around me and somehow enemy assaults attack me. They must be blind or deaf. There is no other option. Esp when they focus on my tank. They dont try to kill infantry, only me. Kamikaze mode. Or planes which attack only my tank. All the time. Nobody care about that.
    Teamates don't repair your tank. It's a big difference between 70 and 100 Hp. Medics throw smokes in front of your tank. I can't see anything,I'm in disadvantage.
    Unfortunately it's happens in 8 out of 10 cases.
    BR is way better mode for tanks than CQ. More fun and many times you can crush enemy team.
    This is why I miss decent secondary positions with 360 MG's, protected and with spec options.  Even I could switch to them fast to get someone on the flanks but more importantly it made even randoms in your tank help so much more. And the ability to fend off (not kill) air myself, when I was tanking by being able to jump out fast at a location my turret was facing and use say a stinger. Now I can be disabled/destroyed all day by planes and there is nothing I can do, it's not fun at all. There is enough on the ground to waste you in seconds, let alone planes you can't even ward off for 30 secs anymore.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    Well...

That's the spotting scope. Sometimes when you spot a tank like that you will be amazed how quickly bombs and rockets find their way to those stealthy buggers.
    I know, but what if enemy has ace-pilot or map doesnt have planes? Like Aerodrome? Game misses long range instruments to deal with them. They cant be countered if they camp near out of bounds, since noone can flank them. They will farm away from there. Its not fun and bad mapdesign imo.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    Well...

I know, but what if enemy has ace-pilot or map doesnt have planes? Like Aerodrome? Game misses long range instruments to deal with them. They cant be countered if they camp near out of bounds, since noone can flank them. They will farm away from there. Its not fun and bad mapdesign imo.
    Indeed, I think dice underestimate poor map design/game mode. It is a major factor. 
  • Carbonic
    1468 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Carbonic said:
    Well...

I very much believe Aerodrome should have more buildable cannons and some infantry improving measures in the typical tank camping spots on that map to offset the lack of planes. That, however, is more a conversation about what Aerodrome lacks than of what vehicles in general.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I very much believe Aerodrome should have more buildable cannons and some infantry improving measures in the typical tank camping spots on that map to offset the lack of planes. That, however, is more a conversation about what Aerodrome lacks than of what vehicles in general.

I think dice should introduce a forced leave the spawn mechanic, 1 minute to GTFO of the spawn or else pop. Like the forced retreat mechanic.
  • g0merpile
    662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SeolsongK said:
    so many tank and they are so important if ourside tanker is noob and the other is good the game will be very disgusting
    and planes,most human all knows how to use that easy things and they ruining infantry experience too
    WHY they cant be nerf???a 64 people game just because they hand fast and 50plus people are there meat?
    Tank just need to cut down their number BUT planes must nerf anti infantry ability
    (post edited slightly by moderator to avoid provocative phrasing)

Everybody can drive a tank, if they suck in that tank, who cares, they are trying to play a game and have some fun. I am a very good tanker and have destroyed in the tank, however, in this game the balance is the squad play to eliminate that tank. My best plays are concentrating on other tanks, allowing our team to fight on foot. Many times taking out 2 or more tanks and destroyed doing so. Tanks are good as they are.
  • StingX71
    817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile said:
    SeolsongK said:
    so many tank and they are so important if ourside tanker is noob and the other is good the game will be very disgusting
    and planes,most human all knows how to use that easy things and they ruining infantry experience too
    WHY they cant be nerf???a 64 people game just because they hand fast and 50plus people are there meat?
    Tank just need to cut down their number BUT planes must nerf anti infantry ability
    (post edited slightly by moderator to avoid provocative phrasing)

Everybody can drive a tank, if they suck in that tank, who cares, they are trying to play a game and have some fun. I am a very good tanker and have destroyed in the tank, however, in this game the balance is the squad play to eliminate that tank. My best plays are concentrating on other tanks, allowing our team to fight on foot. Many times taking out 2 or more tanks and destroyed doing so. Tanks are good as they are.
    Agree. Seems players want to jump in a tank and be instantly good. More often than not, I do really well with tanks.  I also play with a clan calling out other tanks and infantry trying to flank me. Tanks play a support role.  If I could add one thing, extra burst of speed like BF4.  It could even be limited in duration, 10 seconds maybe.  Enough to get out of a sticky situation.