Weekly BF

DICE please dont replace the Conquest / BT Pacific rotations

RayD_O1
596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 7
Due to the popular demand for these Pacific rotations can you please allow them to remain. 

Instead of replacing them next Thursday can you just add the Squad 5 v 5 Conquest for those who want that mode and still keep
the Conquest and BT rotations we have a the moment.

Please add weight to this request and help keep the Pacific rotations, thanks.

Comments

• RayD_O1
    596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Removing Pacific only rotations during "War in the Pacific" makes 0 sense to me. What's the whole point of that? I have no intent to go back and play borign crap like Narvik just to gat a tiny chance of Iwo jima appearing ont he list. 
    And because nobody knows when RSP will be added, such rotation must stay in game. I remember DLC onyl servers durign BF1 days. Why can't we have such thing here?
    Why indeed, it makes no sense whatsoever. Just when BFV looked promising they plan to take away the most  popular rotation and replace it with 5 v 5.
  • CinkCobra
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It hurts my brain that they think it's a good idea to remove these playlists.
  • RayD_O1
    edited November 7
    CinkCobra said:

Me too its a no brainer, let players play what they want.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Welp, my friend and I who gave up on BFV a few months ago came back for the Pac. And we like the new maps, having fun!

Its unreal to me that DICE is getting rid of them. Its simply not worth the time trying to server hop for 2 maps.

It was fun while it lasted, i guess we might play again if Pacific conquest rotation comes back.
  • RayD_O1
    Welp, my friend and I who gave up on BFV a few months ago came back for the Pac. And we like the new maps, having fun!

Its unreal to me that DICE is getting rid of them. Its simply not worth the time trying to server hop for 2 maps.

It was fun while it lasted, i guess we might play again if Pacific conquest rotation comes back.
    I think a lot of players will feel the same and BFV will suffer.
  • GenesisMD5745
    483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like I'll be doing a lot of server hopping. DICE is seriously going to remove one of the most successful rotations for some silly 5 v 5 mode that nobody will care about? Typical DICE logic.
  • Noodlesocks
    3036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CinkCobra said:

Removing things that people enjoy has been this game's MO unfortunately.
  • wasp9166
    76 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wait a sec, i only started playing because of the pacific maps , so, after this few weeks where are they going?
  • MBT_Layzan
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So are we losing these server rotations? If so that sucks...
  • RayD_O1
    wasp9166 said:
    wait a sec, i only started playing because of the pacific maps , so, after this few weeks where are they going?
    The Conquest / BT Pacific maps will only be available as part of the normal rotation, so you have to queue to play them.
  • RayD_O1
    Yep sadly next Thursday they are removing them and replacing with Squad Contest 5 v5 rotation. :(
  • MBT_Layzan
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 8
    RayD_O1 said:
    Yep sadly next Thursday they are removing them and replacing with Squad Contest 5 v5 rotation. :(
    Arh I see, that's a shame.
  • RayD_O1
    Sounds like I'll be doing a lot of server hopping. DICE is seriously going to remove one of the most successful rotations for some silly 5 v 5 mode that nobody will care about? Typical DICE logic.
    Server hopping and queueing, frustrating. !!!
  • ProAssassin2003
    3438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played Underground since they got rid of the Dedicated playlist and now they're doing the same for The Pacific.

DICE you was back on track and now you're back to stupid decision making. People are having a blast with 100+ Breakthrough servers for Pacific alone on PS4 and you're going to remove them.

Wake the F**K up.
  • Hawxxeye
    5956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 8
    Aww animal-dung, here we go again...
    Why would you want us to have more reasons to play your game less DICE?!?!
    I could not care less about your 5v5 bulldung. This is Battleifield.
  • RayD_O1
    RayD_O1 said:
    Arh I see, that's a shame.
    It is a shame and totally unnecessary in my opinion. Why not keep the current rotations which are extremely popular and

add the 5 v 5 Squad Contest rotation for those who want that mode. ?
  • RayD_O1
    Hawxxeye said:
    Aww animal-dung, here we go again...
    Why would you want us to have more reasons to play your game less DICE?!?!
    I could not care less about your 5v5 bulldung. This is Battleifield.
    You and me both. Why not just add a  5 v 5 playlist alongside the current Pacific playlists and job done. !!!
  • RayD_O1
    I haven't played Underground since they got rid of the Dedicated playlist and now they're doing the same for The Pacific.

DICE you was back on track and now you're back to stupid decision making. People are having a blast with 100+ Breakthrough servers for Pacific alone on PS4 and you're going to remove them.

Wake the F**K up.
    Agreed there has been a much better vibe since the Pacific release now this decision will sour that.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Removing Pacific only rotations during "War in the Pacific" makes 0 sense to me. 

Dice is kinda dense they removed Rush and Frontlines despite people asking them not to do so, repeatedly over and over again