Weekly BF

Bring on the, BAR already.

«1
Tip_the_Cap
249 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
With plenty of OP damage.

Americans should have already been able to get it in chapter rewards.

Unacceptable!

Comments

  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • Godmodegta
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    no word on Welrod release :(
  • ElliotLH
    8532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    no word on Welrod release :(

    Or all the other missing weapons for that matter.
  • M_Rat13
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    no word on Welrod release :(

    Or all the other missing weapons for that matter.

    And no Springfield.
  • Noodlesocks
    3036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone taking bets on whether or not it will be assault or support?
  • talhaONE
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone taking bets on whether or not it will be assault or support?
    Bar is classified as lmg so it would be in support class.
  • BlackWidow88x
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    no word on Welrod release :(

    Or all the other missing weapons for that matter.

    And no Springfield.
    For real. I want to reenact the scene from Saving Private Ryan.
  • Godmodegta
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    (Quote)


    And no Springfield.

    Also Chauchat missing
  • heresPaul
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    no word on Welrod release :(

    Or all the other missing weapons for that matter.

    And no Springfield.
    For real. I want to reenact the scene from Saving Private Ryan.
    Camper 😀
  • talhaONE
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    (Quote)


    And no Springfield.

    Also Chauchat missing

    Why people are so obssesed with chauchat and want it so bad in game? In real life its probably the worst Lmg ever produced.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    heresPaul wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Camper 😀

    If only camping was not the most frequently used strategy by real snipers. If you dont, "camp," then in real life you suck and then you die.

    Calling snipers campers in this war game is a complete joke. I play all the classes, but other Assaults, and Medics who cry about getting their heads blown off in a war game should just quit the game.



  • Tip_the_Cap
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As if this game was not already set up for in your face automatic weapon fighting, lolz...
  • M_Rat13
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    heresPaul said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    no word on Welrod release :(

    Or all the other missing weapons for that matter.

    And no Springfield.
    For real. I want to reenact the scene from Saving Private Ryan.
    Camper 😀

    Didn't the guy shoot the camper?
  • heresPaul
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    heresPaul wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Camper 😀

    If only camping was not the most frequently used strategy by real snipers. If you dont, "camp," then in real life you suck and then you die.

    Calling snipers campers in this war game is a complete joke. I play all the classes, but other Assaults, and Medics who cry about getting their heads blown off in a war game should just quit the game.



    🙄 why do you think I put the smiley face? 
  • heresPaul
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    heresPaul said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    no word on Welrod release :(

    Or all the other missing weapons for that matter.

    And no Springfield.
    For real. I want to reenact the scene from Saving Private Ryan.
    Camper 😀

    Didn't the guy shoot the camper?
    No, If I remember right I think a tank blew up the tower 
  • M_Rat13
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    heresPaul said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    heresPaul said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    no word on Welrod release :(

    Or all the other missing weapons for that matter.

    And no Springfield.
    For real. I want to reenact the scene from Saving Private Ryan.
    Camper 😀

    Didn't the guy shoot the camper?
    No, If I remember right I think a tank blew up the tower 

    Then what's the one where one sniper shoots the other sniper through his scope?
  • StupidNameHere
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We only have to wait 6 weeks, huh?
  • StupidNameHere
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The tower scene is when Vin Deisel gets shot and Barry Pepper hollows the other sniper's eye cavity quoting bible scriptures.

    Barry Pepper does get blown up in the end manning a sniper's nest in a tower though.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2974 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE wrote: »
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    (Quote)


    And no Springfield.

    Also Chauchat missing

    Why people are so obssesed with chauchat and want it so bad in game? In real life its probably the worst Lmg ever produced.

    Because it's the only LMG that will break the mold (without sucking like the Madsen). Its like the battle rifles from previous BFs. Cool people like the slow heavy hitting guns.
    This. Chauchat is very unique weapon that rewards people for good aim.  Support weapons currently lack such varietal.
Sign In or Register to comment.