BF3 Game Servers NOT using PunkBuster

ThievenBalance
183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Totally spewing about EvenBalance and their useless PunkBuster banning players and keen to find some good servers that DO NOT enable Punkbuster. If you feel the same and want to find some servers to play on hopefully there will be some links available.

EA / Battlefield gave PunkBuster the boot so it only seems fitting EVERYONE that has suffered a LIFETIME BAN due to PunkBuster has somewhere to play. Of course there is already a filter in the server browser to find servers not using PunkBuster but how's about a list of active ones worth playing on.

If you know where the growing community of PunkBuster Banned players are playing can you please post SERVER links for BF3 only not for some other game like Minecraft or TiddlyWinks.

Please don't discuss your disappointment about the crappy PunkBuster, let's just assume they are useless because EA no longer use them for newer games....please just discuss AVAILABLE BF3 servers to play on or post server links.

Comments

• BourneEmissary
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hi there guys, I still get a error banned message on bf3 for some servers. I don't understand why. Any ideas?
  • StarscreamUK
    7359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    without you posting what the error message says it's hard, but you are listed on pbbans as having a ban from 2015-06-20.
  • TNT-LORD-OF-W4R
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are manipulated servers which can cause a PB ban.
    Be aware of fake player count servers.
  • diakanos
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Frankly, I don't understand why we don't just pay Punkbuster/EvenBalance to play these games. At the end of the day, they control your ability to play the games, not EA. I am just a casual gamer dad who purchased BF3 Premium over 6 years ago, have gotten all kinds of great progress, rank, & accomplishments over that time, & last week...bam...mysteriously global banned. No cheats, no hacks, just same old vanilla BF3 Premium installed on a notebook. I'm always the guy who gets his tail kicked every round since it appears everyone else is cheating! Been thru the whole routine today w/ EA & EvenBalance & it appears I have to wait for the Supreme Court of EvenBalance to dictate whether or not the bad guy who stole my identity has succeeded in stripping me of my ability to play my purchased product forever. Nice, huh? Oh yeah, here's EvenBalance's pat response to my query:

"The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID."

Notice the part in bold italics. So, the bad guys steals your property, then you get punished for it. Bad guy just goes on to steal more people's stuff. Support guy threw that into the case & then closed it. I opened the case back up w/ add'l info.

They can mine the hell out of your personal activities & make their services overly-difficult to stop on your device, but be damned if they're going to raise a finger to see who the bad guy is, who ripped off your stuff.

No matter who you ask @ EA, they tell you that you...& they...will have to wait on EvenBalance's decision. That is tyranny. No escalation path to management, no United States-based, English-fluent support reps, no phone #'s to call, nothing. EvenBalance also conveniently has no easily-accessible support staff by phone, no escalation path, nothing.

• Vydriprdel
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    What they wrote to you is some kind of a automated response everyone is getting... so welcome to the club, after that nothing really happens. What a great support from both EU and Evenbalance.
  • D4rkWin9Duck
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    It's possible now to switch off Punkbuster and keep the server ranked without manipulating.
    We run all our servers without Punbuster now.

• dataXploit
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Vydriprdel
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I appreciate every no punkbuster servers out there especially TNT servers, is there any you could make one of the servers rush classics? 

Thank you guys for the servers!
  • D4rkWin9Duck
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    @Vydriprdel
    Thanks !We already run 3 servers and all of them cause monthly costs.
    If you want to run such a server contact us in Discord ;)
  • DonFuZi0N
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2019
    We have 2 servers without PB, CQ RUSH and GUN MASTER, let's play with us ! 
    https://urlz.fr/aPqv

Have Fun, keep bf3 alive !

Post edited by DonFuZi0N on
  • TNT_Community_de
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Check out our active servers without Punkbuster:
    https://bit.ly/2UbrS58
  • -Antares65z
    1683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would anyone be able to share how to turn off Punkbuster and still keep the server ranked?  I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Thank you for any help!
  • SpoolaZ
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Is there not a risk that many people run cheats when PB is not running?
  • -Antares65z
    1683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    SpoolaZ said:

Yup! You're hanging out a Welcome sign to cheaters who want a guarantee that PB isn't going to catch them. 
    Post edited by -Antares65z on
  • DonFuZi0N
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    SpoolaZ said:

Among the FRAs there are admins who secure the server against cheaters, among the TNTs they have put the pb back because their server is a mess without pb... but also with finally :)

• ISFDexter33
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2019
    removing the anticheat filter is not a solution, as your account is marked on all other servers of other pb and Battlefield games even if they no longer use PB.
    Punkbuster has done damage to all these players and these accounts will forever be marked by false accusations.
    A correct player who has been deprived of the opportunity to both prove that he is playing with that account in the future, cannot be satisfied with just playing without a filter.
    Someone has to pay these players unfairly affected by the phenomenon and the disservice they have done.
  • StarscreamUK
    7359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    No it isn't.  Being banned by punkbuster has no impact on bf1 bfv.

If an admin decides that because you have a ban elsewhere they dont want to play with you, then thats entirely their choice.

But you will not be stopped playing on official bf1 and bfv servers due to any action taken by evenbalance.
  • ISFDexter33
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    No it isn't.  Being banned by punkbuster has no impact on bf1 bfv.

If an admin decides that because you have a ban elsewhere they dont want to play with you, then thats entirely their choice.

But you will not be stopped playing on official bf1 and bfv servers due to any action taken by evenbalance.
    sure it's his choice !!! but why?
    because it goes into reports to see if you are a previously banned player.
    So tell me where the difference lies?
    If you want, I'll show you links where I've already been banned from some battlefield servers that I don't own that I've ever played.
    I'll give you an example battlefield 1