Weekly BF

Commrose - Tank & Ammo

W4r7h0g
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey Dice,

the Commrose, while in a Vehicle is still missing the "I need Ammo" option, to let people know why your Tank/Vehicle falls back, while everyone else is advancing. Would be nice to see! ;)
(also a Ammunition-resupply in the "Airdrop-box" would be nice! E.g. Three Tankshells and a bit Ammo for the machinegun to resupply on the fly)
And make the Smoke  Barrage, either LONGER APPEARING or Cheaper please, its still barely used.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The comm rose is missing a lot of important communication options. With no 3D spotting or team chat, communication is pretty much non-existent in this game.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The comm rose is missing a lot of important communication options. With no 3D spotting or team chat, communication is pretty much non-existent in this game.
    Best to chat on the mic.  Seems I almost get a couple new friends weekly from it as well.  Yeah not everyone uses a mic.  Seems when people hear me crack a few beers open on the mic.  Peer pressure kicks in then the party begins.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11033 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The commrose in bfv is utter garbagio.

There isn’t any tension to it. The marker just goes around at warp speed. Maybe I missed a setting for it?
  • Noodlesocks
    3036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Best to chat on the mic.  Seems I almost get a couple new friends weekly from it as well.  Yeah not everyone uses a mic.  Seems when people hear me crack a few beers open on the mic.  Peer pressure kicks in then the party begins.
    Yeah, the best games I have are with friends or with a squad who are on mics. Sadly there are a lot of times I want to tell my non squad mates information or request stuff from them but there's no way to do that.
  • ChickenTheTank
    440 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 8
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    (Quote)

That's the problem with mic chat. All I want is team mates to call out enemy positions and communicate game info. Anytime I do this on the mic, everyone in my squad suddenly wants to be best friends and thinks we should always play together and I get spammed with friend requests, game invites, and party invites.

So I end up just not using voice most times :/
  • StealthAria
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Text chat? Consoles don't have that though, and it takes your control away completely for far too long.
  • DingoKillr
    3636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Yeah, the best games I have are with friends or with a squad who are on mics. Sadly there are a lot of times I want to tell my non squad mates information or request stuff from them but there's no way to do that.
    The non squad comms info has got worst in BFV, it actual makes game more unbalanced when a team has more then 1 squad on the same comms. 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    I try to dodge party requests for mics. I prefer squad chat of open mics in game.  Just hit RT button to get friends in my game.  Still like to chat with randoms for call outs as well.  So I try to ignore any friends trying to send me party chats.  Also party chats can go off the deep end with friends of friends joining in the party and playing different games or same game and different servers doing call outs.