Weekly Debrief

Sunglasses?

Vasilij444
16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why are there no sunglasses for the soldiers? Would look so cool... ;-)

Comments

• heresPaul
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    save that for Battlefield Top Gun?
  • GloriousRepublic
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They are coming after the Carlton Dance emote.
  • DingoKillr
    3660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Last ToW rank.
    (Image)

I hope it is for all factions.
  • wasp9166
    96 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 9
    yeah, and it's hot as f too, i want a wife beater 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just got pass the part of the sherman tank paint job node.  But I was down for the count with the flu and missed almost a week of gaming.
  • Godmodegta
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    I just got pass the part of the sherman tank paint job node.  But I was down for the count with the flu and missed almost a week of gaming.

Sun glasses look cool, but I assume it part of whole set with helmet and bandana mask.

Hope your feeling better from the flu.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »

Sun glasses look cool, but I assume it part of whole set with helmet and bandana mask.

Hope your feeling better from the flu.
    Thanks.  I'm back in action playing BF5 almost daily now.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Last ToW rank.
    (Image)

I hope it is for all factions.
    Nope. USA only.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    Future so bright, I gotta wear my shades!
  • Ameriken05
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully we get a night map, so we can... you know where sunglasses at night...