Weekly BF

[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• SpoolaZ
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    In this game, the cheaters are the only winners, and they always have been, unfortunately. And there will be no change until everyone who is really against cheating really stops playing games that are against DICE's liberal view against cheaters.
    And none of these companies can never claim they didn't know. Of course, all companies know where they are going. Right!
  • GVlXxf
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 8
    it should specified lock china from current asia server and all players who is using VPN. i just get this info from niccaman youtube, where mention the chinese cheater who is uing  VPN to play BFV in other region,  so i think isolated these players's a/c from non VPN connection player will make cheating issue less, at least to asia server, as i think  there was no one need to use VPN to connect internet , only china where their government highly control the internet content

whatever, china always have to be an locked region from asia servers in gaming, i didn't like to say that, but china have to be an isolated region from asia region 
  • STOPchris
    572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The gaming industry is such a shady dishonest industry. This is just one more form of evidence of that. EA HAS done so much better with this issue in the past, why did they stop? Oh, that's right, $$$.
  • GenCuster
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 9
    And as alwaysit has been shown that the WORST
    cheaters are soft .....
    Those who "seem" good players ....
    but if you tease them a little more ...
    raise the level and take revenge .....
    and these days it is full ....
    There are very few exaggerated ones.
    But soft increase ...

• zerweast
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When bf5 issues new update, all cheaters, blatant and silent seem to disappear for a bit. They are probably waiting for the all clear from their cheat making masters. 

The servers lasted longer, kills are averaging the highest at 50. Bf5 was pretty fun. There was meaning in going for objectives. 

The inability to deal with cheaters is such a shame. So much time for map design and details, all down the drain. Much less desire to buy in-game stuff, less streaming and publicity from youtube. I think this is the fate battlefield will have to live with. The decision makers are inept or could just be laziness. They dont understand how cheating is such a big issue and that should be treated and marketed as their top most priority. And I think results show. They have trouble tapping into the massive,lucrative asian market.
  • Blackhawk
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA DICE be like "He's just a good pilot, nothing to see here, there's no hackers."

Pathetic

• SirBobdk
    4190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I cant get into a server without 3-4 aimbotters today. And its not low lvl. players. All +50 lvl
  • Jaisters
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Tom said:
    Hey all,

We do understand encountering cheaters causes a negative impact on your gaming experience. We want to give you an opportunity to share your thoughts about cheating and what can be done to combat it. Any feedback you may have can be posted in this thread. When posting your comments, please remember:
    • Familiarize yourself with the forum rules & guidelines, here
    • Don't name & shame other players
    • Be constructive
    Keep in mind we don't speak for the anti-cheat team on these forums. While we can forward your feedback, we won't be able to comment directly on ongoing efforts to combat cheating.

Lastly, this is a gentle reminder that our forums are not the place to report in-game cheating. If you'd like to report a user, please follow the steps as listed in this article: 
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thank you,

-Tom
    I have been a Battlefield player since bf4 and it was really a good run... soon as i shifted from console to pc which was with bf1 already, cheating has got me looking  for another game.. a few years later bfv came out and decided to give it a try through access.. after a few games, me and my team stated to loose every game due to some random dude shooting randomly and killing almost all 32 players in my team.. what in the actual ****... 3 days ago i decided on buying this game after my i finish my origin free access instead of call of duty mw... im so glad i didnt waste my money on such a poorly maintained game... goodbye for now battlefield cause codmw is now a way better game....
  • wasp9166
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    are there not cheaters in cod?   pretty much why i stopped building and pc gaming back in the day 
  • Mc_TheRipper
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    8 games, 3 rage cheaters, two less talkative cheaters and one on a tank killing the whole team on devastation with constant mg headshots across the map.
    Funny every single game there were ppl defending those cheaters though they break the game for everyone. I think they are organized and support each other.
    So much for the quota btw, 6/8 exactly 75%, I'm done.
  • TheRealFoe
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what's with the infinite artily, is it far to easy to build up those points or what ? some games seen like that's all there is .
  • Medi-Kid
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 10
    So I came to the forums to open a thread about cheating in BFV but saw others have noticed as well. Battlefield V has a massive problem with cheaters. I encountered way too many for the last two weeks. It's not fun to lose to cheaters another time in a row, get your KD stomped and watch them remaining on the Battlefield. Remove them! I suggest to implement a report function into Battlefield directly. Many people don't even know how to report ("how do I report?") and it's quite a barrier to go over to Origin, search the name and everything.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13421 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • Blackhawk
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With all due respect, it seems reporting via Origin is a complete waste of time and ineffectual. It's like pressing one of those buttons on a crosswalk that does nothing, but gives you the facade of being in control.
  • TheRealFoe
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They should make two step authentication compulsory for people playing away from the home location ,so that  non legit players don't use a VPN  and cry they were hacked and someone cheated from another location.  
  • G3Twintown
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE, you need to wake up.
    This epidemic is getting out of hand.
    No more skin sets, no more fixes for now - WE NEED A WORKING ANTI-CHEAT NOW!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13421 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Blackhawk said:
    With all due respect, it seems reporting via Origin is a complete waste of time and ineffectual. It's like pressing one of those buttons on a crosswalk that does nothing, but gives you the facade of being in control.
    With all due respect likewise,  Those are the options we have and those are the options we must use in order to submit reports
  • g0merpile
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have not seen any cheats used the past few weeks.