Bloody Overpowered Planes

Comments

  • kapitainbalkon
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Biggest problem is that pilots can drop their flares in such heights that you cannot shoot them down plus the new buff to them. Also dropped in height they show nearly all players around ... min 4:08


  • Hawxxeye
    8039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Biggest problem is that pilots can drop their flares in such heights that you cannot shoot them down plus the new buff to them. Also dropped in height they show nearly all players around ... min 4:08


    The soldier markers never show up at this distances to me due to some unknown bug unless I have just spawned but they go away soon.
    .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIZ1S_-W6Kc
  • hkspm123
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Faust the flieger
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    KingRofty said:
    Niccaman farming kills on Iwo Jima in his max-upgraded Japanese Zero.....


    jfc, i won't fly without a joystick so, but back in the day in fighter ace 1.5 , if anyone remembers that game , i was no slouch 

    the first thing you do when you get in a plane , is take out the other planes 


    not one plane even fired at him , that's pretty **** sad 
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Biggest problem is that pilots can drop their flares in such heights that you cannot shoot them down plus the new buff to them. Also dropped in height they show nearly all players around ... min 4:08


    this would be a nice fix, make a plane have to come into flieger range to use flares 
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wasp9166 said:
    KingRofty said:
    Niccaman farming kills on Iwo Jima in his max-upgraded Japanese Zero.....


    jfc, i won't fly without a joystick so, but back in the day in fighter ace 1.5 , if anyone remembers that game , i was no slouch 

    the first thing you do when you get in a plane , is take out the other planes 


    not one plane even fired at him , that's pretty **** sad 
    This is what gets me down when tanking. Seeing our planes racking up infantry and tank kills, leaving their planes to do the same to us, and the pro pilots know how to stay out of range of the FF while going 50, 60, 80+ 0. Takes too long to get out a tank now, even if we had something other than mines to fire back with. We don't have map spawned vehicles so no MAA about, stationary AA lol yea alright... 

    Add Modes like breakthrough + maps with no cover iwo jima, and it's a pilot farm fest thanks to poor game design, an over reliance on combine arms in a game notorious for lack of team organised play.      
  • BtheReaper49
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wasp9166 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    this would be a nice fix, make a plane have to come into flieger range to use flares 

    It would?! I don't think so. It would just lure them into a killzone and take away an important part of the planes ability to help their team with spotting.
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wasp9166 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    this would be a nice fix, make a plane have to come into flieger range to use flares 

    It would?! I don't think so. It would just lure them into a killzone and take away an important part of the planes ability to help their team with spotting.
    so?  on the ground you are in the kill zone the whole game 
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wasp9166 said:
    KingRofty said:
    Niccaman farming kills on Iwo Jima in his max-upgraded Japanese Zero.....


    jfc, i won't fly without a joystick so, but back in the day in fighter ace 1.5 , if anyone remembers that game , i was no slouch 

    the first thing you do when you get in a plane , is take out the other planes 


    not one plane even fired at him , that's pretty **** sad 
    This is what gets me down when tanking. Seeing our planes racking up infantry and tank kills, leaving their planes to do the same to us, and the pro pilots know how to stay out of range of the FF while going 50, 60, 80+ 0. Takes too long to get out a tank now, even if we had something other than mines to fire back with. We don't have map spawned vehicles so no MAA about, stationary AA lol yea alright... 

    Add Modes like breakthrough + maps with no cover iwo jima, and it's a pilot farm fest thanks to poor game design, an over reliance on combine arms in a game notorious for lack of team organised play.      
    this is where i see the problem on iwo, everyone is always in one spot at the beg and end, the beach and the hill....this is where you get napalmed the most 
  • gailjon
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like the enemy planes were k/d farming as well. Can't  be bothered to help out their own teams when it might affect their k/d scores. Losers.

  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gailjon said:
    Looks like the enemy planes were k/d farming as well. Can't  be bothered to help out their own teams when it might affect their k/d scores. Losers.

    I miss as a tanker having a class, where I could equip a stinger, it never really killed anything, but it was good at warding off air. I miss being able to hope out my tank and jump on a AA emplacement, we could do all that once. Or have the vehicles appear on the map like MAA, so you could switch from a tank to that if needs be. Relying on my side of randoms to be able to defend me in this game sucks when you having no defence yourself. 
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gailjon said:
    Looks like the enemy planes were k/d farming as well. Can't  be bothered to help out their own teams when it might affect their k/d scores. Losers.

    No1 wants to fight planes cause of FFs, trust me, one loop over a field, boom ur dead. And also no1 wants to help cause of no redeploy station at enemies, when you are chasing enemy plane at his side, he will instantly fly closer to get infinity heals and you run out of ammo. Now basically planes stay on their sides and farm.
  • Raspu71nG
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Pilot here.
    nerf the FF and nerf or completely remove the 20mm splash damage bullets.
    pilots are just farming from high above, it is boring.
    pilots running away and flying low so his teammate can OHK you with the FF. BORINGGGGG

  • zDupyD0Mordyzaur
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FF doesnt need any nerf.
    And btw Panzerfaust needs a big buff, it hits almost nothing
  • Noodlesocks
    3748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Thats because the other planes are ignoring him and nobody is on the AA emplacement on the beach... he was farming a bad team.

    Noticed tones of suicidal dive bombing. He should be dead so many times, the other team wont use FF or what. Damn.. I hope my game could be this easy.
    Honestly I've come to groan whenever a pacific map comes up next cause I know I'm just going to have to fliegerfaust most of the round. The meta on the pacific maps went from something amazing to something awful pretty quick.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Thats because the other planes are ignoring him and nobody is on the AA emplacement on the beach... he was farming a bad team.

    Noticed tones of suicidal dive bombing. He should be dead so many times, the other team wont use FF or what. Damn.. I hope my game could be this easy.
    Honestly I've come to groan whenever a pacific map comes up next cause I know I'm just going to have to fliegerfaust most of the round. The meta on the pacific maps went from something amazing to something awful pretty quick.
    Next dice will buff assault to have superman powers of flight, so they can chase after the planes in the stratosphere with the FF, because that's where all the pro pilots live now. 
  • warriorjoy
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here we go again.
    Even one shot kill weapon is not good enough for you now. What's next in your mind? Stingers? Active radar missiles from BF4? How about let's get it done in one stop, bring us that tactical air blust nuke with the range from iwo jima to al sundan.
    So what about now.
    Happy they are invulnerable to all AA
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I miss as a tanker having a class, where I could equip a stinger, it never really killed anything, but it was good at warding off air. I miss being able to hope out my tank and jump on a AA emplacement, we could do all that once. Or have the vehicles appear on the map like MAA, so you could switch from a tank to that if needs be. Relying on my side of randoms to be able to defend me in this game sucks when you having no defence yourself. 

    Its a team game. It just is.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Planes in Pacific are OP. Anybody who says different are blowing Hot Air. Mobile AA is useless,Ground AA locations are terrible, Fliegerfaust is completely useless now.
  • RayD_O1
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Planes in Pacific are OP. Anybody who says different are blowing Hot Air. Mobile AA is useless,Ground AA locations are terrible, Fliegerfaust is completely useless now.
    Exactly, I was really enjoying Pacific maps but not so much now as planes are destroying infantry at will.
Sign In or Register to comment.