Fliegerfaust getting longer range in next patch........this made me fall of my chair!

bigdaddygonutz
229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Quote:
"Additionally, we’ll be extending the range of the rockets to allow for them to be used to attack planes at much greater distances"

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/dwueiv/community_broadcast_chapter_5_check_in/

Comments

• chinook240
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Great news!
  • SuperiorByGender
    3235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But they're drastically reducing explosion range, meaning you will have to aim very carefully.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kind of they will only work if you fly in a straight line into it.
  • TFBisquit
    2212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A much needed change.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That's great news. 
    I heard that they were getting nerfed tho. Probably they added a bonus to the range to compansate for that.
    Eitherway, I still don't get why they even decided to change anything. Planes were OP, and pretty much required no skill to play(except for dogfights), play as in bomb infantry at spawn points.