Help needed switching from Xbox to PS4

cheif_big_clouds
365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
If I am switching from Xbox to PS4 is it possible to keep all my guns and progress in BF1 and BFV? And how do I do it? Any help is very much appreciated.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't believe so.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If I am switching from Xbox to PS4 is it possible to keep all my guns and progress in BF1 and BFV? And how do I do it? Any help is very much appreciated.
    Not possible my friend, not at the moment anyways
  • Woodlbrad
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    I wouldn’t even recommend playing on ps4 the player base is the worst I’ve ever seen far as online multiplayer goes. Completely oblivious to spotted enemies standing near them just bad zero team play which the game relies on massively for your team to succeed and this is the majority of the time.
    Post edited by Woodlbrad on
  • ragnarok013
    3948 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    cheif_big_clouds no this is not possible you will start over at rank 0 and no cosmetic purchases will carry over between platforms either.
  • SQHDP
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Someone trynna be a man
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SQHDP wrote: »
    Someone trynna be a man

The switch to pc is where the real changes happen.

Though once you play games 120+ frames you can't go back. Well, you can but the headache is wicked...
  • heresPaul
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Course not 
  • MrCamp121
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    I wouldn’t even recommend playing on ps4 the player base is the worst I’ve ever seen far as online multiplayer goes. Completely oblivious to spotted enemies standing near them just bad zero team play which the game relies on massively for your team to succeed and this is the majority of the time.

Lol thats the impression i get too from YT videos. Xbox is the better console for fps players
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What a load of Nonsense. I see PC and Xbox videos of Players completely unaware of there surroundings. It's called smart people and dumb people and they're on all Platforms.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 wrote: »

Lol thats the impression i get too from YT videos. Xbox is the better console for fps players

Complete Nonsense. Dumb people are on all Platforms.
  • MrCamp121
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I mean...it was studied lol and they found xbox players are better...but whatever floats yer boat
  • Woodlbrad
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Idk I think more ppl own ps4’s so that means more bads it’s really frustrating on ps4 I don’t play much anymore it’s that bad.
  • Woodlbrad
    It’s def worse on ps4 you can go almost half a day without seeing a win 90% of the time it’s just one sided blowouts the community sucks.
  • hkspm123
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    although but of nonsense here , but i do agree xb does have better player ... but on siege . i literally see no difference between xb vs ps4 on bf series 
  • hkspm123
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bunch*